Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
I think the games will continue as new occupants settle in to the now vacant chairs of politics.

As I am not of any particular partisan persuasion, I hear [[and acknowledge) a great deal of divisive talk on both sides. I have no dog in the game per se to ignore the uglies as I hear them.

Sadly I know of family members at each others throats, name calling, full-out demonization of persons if they do not subscribe to the orthodoxies put forth, without variance. Whole groups of people ascribe as one way or another because they did vote a particular.

We have a country divided broad stroke, sigh.... which is the best method for such to occur. This is the way of it as history shows. Damn the details and complexities the real truth could reveal...

In the mean time the media will love it all and report accordingly to the value of what gets them optimum clicks and views.

Part of the reason we are where we are in this country is Whataboutism and Bothsidesism. Truth is that both parties are not the same. Democrats are not trying to weaken our democracy to appease the impulses of a wannabe dictator. Democrats are not trying to spread misinformation so as to lose confidence in our elections.

If you contribute to this, you are part of the problem. If you don't like what I am saying, I suggest you consult history before replying. Try searching Putin's tactics in Russia. It may look weirdly familiar.

A democracy depends on an educated electorate. Epoch News does not count as such.