Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 159 of 178 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 169 ... LastLast
Results 3,951 to 3,975 of 5151

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by aj3647 View Post
    This would be true had you typed "country's" and not "countrie's". The latter is not even a word, in any form [[possessive or plural)

Countries: plural
    Country's: singular possessive
    Countries': plural possessive
    countrie's: Gibberish

The American schooling system has failed you greatly that you actually felt the need to argue this point when you're CLEARLY wrong.

Right on both accounts a"J". I either used the apostrophe in the wrong spot, or made country's plural, which I shouldn't of. [[powdered egg on my face) To put it in terms someone like you can understand, "I fucked up". As far as "crappy" food, it was Ok, passable and sustaining. I didn't have the privilege of attending Country Day or White Pigeon.
    Last edited by Honky Tonk; June-20-20 at 10:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    Right on both accounts a"J". I either used the apostrophe in the wrong spot, or made country's plural, which I shouldn't of. [[powdered egg on my face) To put it in terms someone like you can understand, "I fucked up". As far as "crappy" food, it was Ok, passable and sustaining. I didn't have the privilege of attending Country Day or White Pigeon.
    First grade stuff from my French school's English teacher; would have, not would of...

As long as you can read the ballot, you'll be fine.

Oh shucks. Too bad I don't need my president [[or any other politician for that matter) to lead the way in common sense -- I have my own!

Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    Countrie's, yes. Nix the tentative spelling bee, HT. Not for you. A friendly reminder to you, HT. Please don't wear a mask when you are in close proximity to other folk. Chump says wearing a mask is an attempt to spite him...

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    Oh shucks. Too bad I don't need my president [[or any other politician for that matter) to lead the way in common sense -- I have my own!
    Cheers, Zacha!

Countries in the plural form requires the apostrophe after the "s", not before. Your use of then should be subst-o-tuted by than. Any more of those feed the children bad grammar and crappy food will keep making you look the way you do, HT.

^ sometimes it looks like you guys whine,just for the sake of whining.

Nucy is like,yea I am bored let me hop on here and see what crap I can stir up.

Life must be tough in Canada when you have a leader that spends more time bending a knee to China then feeding poor little starving school children,one has to have their priorities I guess.

Ecuador defaulted on a loan from China,so they took 2 of their major ports and Ecuador now has to deliver 80% of their oil to China at cost in exchange.

Do you think Canada will be able to remain a separate entity like Hong Kong when it is all over with?

How is that working out for them?

At least our President has a set.
    Last edited by Richard; June-20-20 at 09:06 AM.

Despise Bolton, But Read His Book Anyway

From article:

....According to his publisher, the memoir will be the “most comprehensive and substantial account of the Trump Administration,” a chronicle of a “President addicted to chaos, who embraced our enemies and spurned our friends, and was deeply suspicious of his own government.” Bolton will apparently argue that Donald Trump committed not one but many impeachable offenses.

He seems to be doing his best to present himself as a principled whistleblower going head-to-head with a White House trampling his rights. But his welcome within anti-Trump circles has been decidedly frosty. Democratic Representative Mike Quigley, who serves on the House Intelligence Committee, suggested to Politico that anyone who wants to see what Bolton has to say should borrow his book from the library...

...Trump critics have a lot of reasons to be skeptical, even dismissive, of Bolton. The most important is that the longtime conservative foreign-policy analyst missed the moment when people actually wanted to hear from him on the subject of Donald Trump and his leadership.
    Last edited by Zacha341; June-20-20 at 09:15 AM.

Despise Bolton, But Read His Book Anyway

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/20...ay_514629.html

From article:

....According to his publisher, the memoir will be the “most comprehensive and substantial account of the Trump Administration,” a chronicle of a “President addicted to chaos, who embraced our enemies and spurned our friends, and was deeply suspicious of his own government.” Bolton will apparently argue that Donald Trump committed not one but many impeachable offenses.

He seems to be doing his best to present himself as a principled whistleblower going head-to-head with a White House trampling his rights. But his welcome within anti-Trump circles has been decidedly frosty. Democratic Representative Mike Quigley, who serves on the House Intelligence Committee, suggested to Politico that anyone who wants to see what Bolton has to say should borrow his book from the library...

...Trump critics have a lot of reasons to be skeptical, even dismissive, of Bolton. The most important is that the longtime conservative foreign-policy analyst missed the moment when people actually wanted to hear from him on the subject of Donald Trump and his leadership.
    Its people like Bolton that make people dis-trust the government.

Notice how quick everybody becomes a book writer.

Trump is truly MAGA,look at all the millionaire book writers he has created that would have been stuck with a minimum government pension.

DIY writing and publishing: a few dictations recorded, personal assistant to get the core content of the story down etc... followed by a bit of editing, or grammerly software etc. And the 'right' politics and you're on the New York best seller list or the 'remainder' pile of books at Dollar Tree.

How/ why did Donald Trump let this man get so close to him? The Obama administration would have never allowed such. The Clintons? Well....

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Its people like Bolton that make people dis-trust the government.

Notice how quick everybody becomes a book writer.

Trump is truly MAGA,look at all the millionaire book writers he has created that would have been stuck with a minimum government pension.

DIY writing and publishing: a few dictations recorded, personal assistant to get the core content of the story down etc... followed by a bit of editing, or grammerly software etc. And the 'right' politics and you're on the New York best seller list or the 'remainder' pile of books at Dollar Tree.

How/ why did Donald Trump let this man get so close to him? The Obama administration would have never allowed such. The Clintons? Well....

He would have had a jogging/robbery/murder under the Clintons.

Yea but it’s Canada,Government control over your every thought is just considered normal and acceptable.

They do not know how to act with independent thought.

Yes, Richard. Whatever you say. If you go to the stadium rally for Chump, don't forget to sign the waiver, they'll have you sign one for the Covid bit. If you catch it, at least try to stick it out until you vote for the grate [[sic)leader. It would be a shame to waste a good vote.

As for his rally in Oklahoma, looks like the numbers were low as oppose to the "one million" ticket request. The guy couldn't fill a 19,000 seat stadium with the outdoor overflow cancelled. Or just maybe, he was fooled by tic tok users and other social media platforms for those ticket reservations?
    Anyway, it was typical DT, blaming the "fake media" and blamed/lied that the "radical left" protestors or "thugs", [[there he goes with the name calling again), for blocking the entrance of the arena. I'll even post a FOX News article for some of the naysayers

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-rally-oklahoma
    Last edited by Maof; June-21-20 at 06:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maof View Post
    As for his rally in Oklahoma, looks like the numbers were low as oppose to the "one million" ticket request. The guy couldn't fill a 19,000 seat stadium with the outdoor overflow cancelled. Or just maybe, he was fooled by tic tok users and other social media platforms for those ticket reservations?
    Anyway, it was typical DT, blaming the "fake media" and blamed/lied that the "radical left" protestors or "thugs", [[there he goes with the name calling again), for blocking the entrance of the arena. I'll even post a FOX News article for some of the naysayers

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-rally-oklahoma

The arena was 2/3 empty. How ironic, fat boy apologizing for the low turnout while surrounded by a sea of empty blue seats.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/andrews.../#6186f9e21fed

Enjoyed DJT trying to explain away the rise in corona virus cases. The number of cases is rising because were testing too many people. Last night he even admitted that he had told officials to slow down testing.

Trump campaign at Tulsa rally, declares silent majority 'stronger than ever'

“Five months from now we’re going to beat Sleepy Joe Biden,” Mr. Trump told a less-than-capacity crowd at BOK arena in Tulsa.

“We’re going to stop the radical left.”

^^^ Ridiculous play of politics over people re. testing!

If Trump looses to Biden the main reason will be due to his folly re. Coronavisus.

Attendance at Trump's Tulsa rally was estimated to be just 7000, even though the arena had a capacity of 19,000. All of the outdoor events that were planned for the "overflow" crowd were cancelled...because there was no overflow crowd. LOL!

Remember when Brad Parscale said that a million tickets were requested?

Fun fact, Nickleback SOLD OUT the same arena in Tulsa last year. Nickelback is more popular in Tulsa than Donald J Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by aj3647 View Post

Fun fact, Nickleback SOLD OUT the same arena in Tulsa last year. Nickelback is more popular in Tulsa than Donald J Trump.
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/ba2f0282...1txqo1_500.gif

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-hundreds.html

AOC joins hundreds of Twitter users claiming teens on TikTok and K-pop fans sabotaged Trump's Tulsa rally and left seats empty by reserving thousands of tickets with no intention of showing up

• TikTok and K-pop fans claim they reserved tickets to the rally with no intention of attending
    • Political strategist Steve Schmidt said his daughter and her friends reserved hundreds of tickets
    • Twitter users were quick to reply that their children also sabotaged the rally
    Last edited by Zacha341; June-21-20 at 07:26 AM.

It's a mess and those there are really committed to be shoulder-to-shoulder no masks [[almost in rebellion to the idea of masks).

There's no amount of money or partisan loyalty to anyone to have made me do that! Right now? Nothing.
    Last edited by Zacha341; June-21-20 at 07:44 AM.

It's a mess and those there are really committed to be shoulder-to-shoulder no masks [[almost in rebellion to the idea of masks).

There's no amount of money or partisan loyalty to anyone to have made me do that! Right now? Nothing.
    On the plus side, there was so much empty room in that arena last night that you could have easily socially distanced if you wanted to!

I have to wonder, if Trump got this thoroughly owned by Tik-Tok teens and K-Pop Twitter, imagine what the Chinese and Russians having been doing to him this entire time.

All the photos of all the joy [[Dailymail never disappoints)!

I counted 13 or so masks grand total between the attendees and protestors!!

They are devoted [[both sides) I'll have to say sans masks and social distancing.
    Last edited by Zacha341; June-21-20 at 08:14 AM.

All the photos of all the joy [[Dailymail never disappoints)!

I counted 13 or so masks grand total between the attendees and protestors!!

They are devoted [[both sides) I'll have to say sans masks and social distancing.
    He looks defeated in the photo of him getting off of Marine One.

Six campaign members tested positive for covid.....https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...t-positive-for