Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Page 182 of 207 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 192 ... LastLast
Results 4,526 to 4,550 of 5151

And given Trump's notoriously defiant confrontation style, this will become very interesting when he escalates this into his own ban from Facebook.

I will wear that icon proudly.

^ it does look kinda cute on you.

Google controls 70% of all online media,what will Thom do if he says something that pisses them off?

What happens when they come knocking on your door? You already support the media regulating everything you view as along as it is in your favor,what happens when it is not?

Google shut down Zero Hedge and The Federalist by blocking their content and add revenue until they agreed to shut down their comment sections.

You may be doing cartwheels now because something was done to somebody that you do not like,but life will teach you that things shift with the wind and when that wind shifts your way, you might not be so giddy.

Yep. If it is of no interest, so be it. For some it's about hate for others it's an important aspect of history, etc.

And newsflash: Um, not every AA wants or is championing for reparations. Shocking I know!

We're all 'kinda' different -- don't all think, or act the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    ...Like I posted before, we have been here over 200 years, there is not one day from all of those years that something some where can be considered a revelation.

Probably 300 million others did not also have a clue about what happened in Texas in the 1800s and if Trump had not picked that day,300 million on that day still would not have known any thing about it.

Now they are pissed off at him for picking a day that 300 million had no clue about...
    Last edited by Zacha341; June-18-20 at 10:49 PM.

I have to say I agree here.

WITHSTANDING Trump, the Google empire's too big, monitors too much - too hypocritical in inconsistent determinations of 'winners and losers'. They're a monopoly: colonizing, canonizing and collecting personal info; ascribing arbitrary judgement in that process to censor content and steer users!

A beast like this always demands more and more servility [[even from the seeming winners) as times goes on.

Even if you're safe, approved and allowed today, who's to guarantee you'll always fit within the shifting margins set by the current writ of social justice and politic? As so determined by Google?

And they say adhering to a religion is hard, judgmental and dogmatic?

The work of pleasing the social media 'gods' [[especially if tied to your income stream) ain't no picnic!
    But hey, ALL's allowed and justified to get Trump out of office in November.

At this point I just want it over. YET one has to wonder what new rules and policies will remain and advance even more once that goal is finally accomplished?

...Google controls 70% of all online media, what will Thom do if he says something that pisses them off? ...
    Last edited by Zacha341; June-19-20 at 06:46 AM.

Default Twitter Labels Trump Tweet About ‘Racist Baby’ as Manipulated Media

Overnight, Twitter posted a warning label on Bunker Boy's post featuring a doctored video purportedly from CNN titled "Terrified toddler runs from racist baby.” It's an incredibly inept post since Toddler is spelled Todler.

The next screen states “Racist baby probably a Trump voter".

The video concludes with the original video and a tagline “America is not the problem. Fake news is.” The twitter warning is "Manipulated Media". Perhaps someone can explain DJT's rationale in using a fake video complaining about fake news.

Right wing media appears to have a real problem with factual reporting. Check out this story from the Seattle Times about more fake news from the right - https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle...tonomous-zone/

https://www.lamag.com/citythinkblog/...mages-seattle/

Perhaps it's just another case of cognitive issues. Just the other day Trump was babbling about the aids vaccine.

Bu bu bu he is fat lol half of the world is,just shows how representative he is of the people he serves.

No so long ago we were hearing how he is screwing the country with all his Supreme Court justices picks,and yet now they rule that the LGBT community has the same rights as everybody else in the workplace.

His administration also enacted sentencing and prison reform that effects the African American community more then any other race.

For all the cry’s that he was a racist and homophobic,his administration sure seems hell bent on systematic change and creating a level playing field for everybody.

Maybe that’s where all the anger comes from,some apparently have a hard time with changing the status quo.

He is pissing me off though,with all of this everybody is equal crap,as a straight white male that was enjoying my white privilege,and all of that it supposably provided,I am becoming just like everybody else.

Really,what kind of nut job takes office and then actually works to create a level playing field for all Americans,I wish a Democrat would unseat him so we can go back to the normalcy of statues qou and everybody can go back to their place in life.
    Yer loving President eats Big Macs on Air Force One instead of executive chef cooked meals. Goes to show how crassly ignorant the sonofabitch is. On the other hand, you could save up on building statues of him in the future by just rehabbing old Ronald McDonald ones with a few tweaks.

Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    Yer loving President eats Big Macs on Air Force One instead of executive chef cooked meals. Goes to show how crassly ignorant the sonofabitch is. On the other hand, you could save up on building statues of him in the future by just rehabbing old Ronald McDonald ones with a few tweaks.
    It costs $2600 and change per minute to operate Air Force one
    Big Mack with fries $9
    Executive chef cooked meal $800-$1500

Goes to show how he is looking out for the taxpayer.

If he was enjoying executive chef prepared meals you would be whining about what a waste of taxpayer dollars.

Now if you had posted that he drinks unsweetened tea,then you might have had a legitimate whine..

Do you really want to go down the crassly ignorant road?

EH?

Good to see you are still doing okay.

Besides have you not heard,Ronald Mc Donald was banned years ago because clowns now trigger people.

They even made sure he was removed from the Ronald Mc Donald children’s hospital that was funded by Mc Donald’s.

It was a hotel of sorts where parents and family could stay for free That had to travel from out of state,while their child was in critical care So they did not have to travel back and forth.

No good deed goes unpunished in this woke world.
    Last edited by Richard; June-19-20 at 07:38 AM.

Hola Canuck! Long time no-hear ---- ! Many of us more time on our hands... apparently - LOL! Though I plan to tear myself from the screen and get some sun and fun [[within reason - smile).

I think you've got bigger problems to worry about then what another countrie's President eats, eh? As big as Trump is, he still managed to find a seat.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...justin-trudeau
    Last edited by Honky Tonk; June-19-20 at 11:33 AM.

Countrie's, yes. Nix the tentative spelling bee, HT. Not for you. A friendly reminder to you, HT. Please don't wear a mask when you are in close proximity to other folk. Chump says wearing a mask is an attempt to spite him. Lol

Obviously superior schools in Canada, eh? An apostrophe designates "possessive", as in "belonging to". No apostrophe would make it plural. That means "more then one". We teach our children that in the 3rd grade. Right after we feed them lunch. Think I'll skip the mask and just wear a true-d'oh beaver face, and try to find a seat.

Countries in the plural form requires the apostrophe after the "s", not before. Your use of then should be subst-o-tuted by than. Any more of those feed the children bad grammar and crappy food will keep making you look the way you do, HT.

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    Obviously superior schools in Canada, eh? An apostrophe designates "possessive", as in "belonging to". No apostrophe would make it plural. That means "more then one". We teach our children that in the 3rd grade. Right after we feed them lunch. Think I'll skip the mask and just wear a true-d'oh beaver face, and try to find a seat.
    This would be true had you typed "country's" and not "countrie's". The latter is not even a word, in any form [[possessive or plural)

Countries: plural
    Country's: singular possessive
    Countries': plural possessive
    countrie's: Gibberish

The American schooling system has failed you greatly that you actually felt the need to argue this point when you're CLEARLY wrong.

^ sometimes it looks like you guys whine,just for the sake of whining.

Nucy is like,yea I am bored let me hop on here and see what crap I can stir up.

Life must be tough in Canada when you have a leader that spends more time bending a knee to China then feeding poor little starving school children,one has to have their priorities I guess.

Ecuador defaulted on a loan from China,so they took 2 of their major ports and Ecuador now has to deliver 80% of their oil to China at cost in exchange.

Do you think Canada will be able to remain a separate entity like Hong Kong when it is all over with?

How is that working out for them?

At least our President has a set.
    Last edited by Richard; June-20-20 at 09:06 AM.

Oh shucks. Too bad I don't need my president [[or any other politician for that matter) to lead the way in common sense -- I have my own!

Countrie's, yes. Nix the tentative spelling bee, HT. Not for you. A friendly reminder to you, HT. Please don't wear a mask when you are in close proximity to other folk. Chump says wearing a mask is an attempt to spite him...

Despise Bolton, But Read His Book Anyway

From article:

....According to his publisher, the memoir will be the “most comprehensive and substantial account of the Trump Administration,” a chronicle of a “President addicted to chaos, who embraced our enemies and spurned our friends, and was deeply suspicious of his own government.” Bolton will apparently argue that Donald Trump committed not one but many impeachable offenses.

He seems to be doing his best to present himself as a principled whistleblower going head-to-head with a White House trampling his rights. But his welcome within anti-Trump circles has been decidedly frosty. Democratic Representative Mike Quigley, who serves on the House Intelligence Committee, suggested to Politico that anyone who wants to see what Bolton has to say should borrow his book from the library...

...Trump critics have a lot of reasons to be skeptical, even dismissive, of Bolton. The most important is that the longtime conservative foreign-policy analyst missed the moment when people actually wanted to hear from him on the subject of Donald Trump and his leadership.
    Last edited by Zacha341; June-20-20 at 09:15 AM.

Yea but it’s Canada,Government control over your every thought is just considered normal and acceptable.

They do not know how to act with independent thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    Despise Bolton, But Read His Book Anyway

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/20...ay_514629.html

From article:

....According to his publisher, the memoir will be the “most comprehensive and substantial account of the Trump Administration,” a chronicle of a “President addicted to chaos, who embraced our enemies and spurned our friends, and was deeply suspicious of his own government.” Bolton will apparently argue that Donald Trump committed not one but many impeachable offenses.

He seems to be doing his best to present himself as a principled whistleblower going head-to-head with a White House trampling his rights. But his welcome within anti-Trump circles has been decidedly frosty. Democratic Representative Mike Quigley, who serves on the House Intelligence Committee, suggested to Politico that anyone who wants to see what Bolton has to say should borrow his book from the library...

...Trump critics have a lot of reasons to be skeptical, even dismissive, of Bolton. The most important is that the longtime conservative foreign-policy analyst missed the moment when people actually wanted to hear from him on the subject of Donald Trump and his leadership.
    Its people like Bolton that make people dis-trust the government.

Notice how quick everybody becomes a book writer.

Trump is truly MAGA,look at all the millionaire book writers he has created that would have been stuck with a minimum government pension.

Quote Originally Posted by aj3647 View Post
    This would be true had you typed "country's" and not "countrie's". The latter is not even a word, in any form [[possessive or plural)

Countries: plural
    Country's: singular possessive
    Countries': plural possessive
    countrie's: Gibberish

The American schooling system has failed you greatly that you actually felt the need to argue this point when you're CLEARLY wrong.

Right on both accounts a"J". I either used the apostrophe in the wrong spot, or made country's plural, which I shouldn't of. [[powdered egg on my face) To put it in terms someone like you can understand, "I fucked up". As far as "crappy" food, it was Ok, passable and sustaining. I didn't have the privilege of attending Country Day or White Pigeon.
    Last edited by Honky Tonk; June-20-20 at 10:09 AM.

Oh shucks. Too bad I don't need my president [[or any other politician for that matter) to lead the way in common sense -- I have my own!
    Cheers, Zacha!

Yes, Richard. Whatever you say. If you go to the stadium rally for Chump, don't forget to sign the waiver, they'll have you sign one for the Covid bit. If you catch it, at least try to stick it out until you vote for the grate [[sic)leader. It would be a shame to waste a good vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    Right on both accounts a"J". I either used the apostrophe in the wrong spot, or made country's plural, which I shouldn't of. [[powdered egg on my face) To put it in terms someone like you can understand, "I fucked up". As far as "crappy" food, it was Ok, passable and sustaining. I didn't have the privilege of attending Country Day or White Pigeon.
    First grade stuff from my French school's English teacher; would have, not would of...

As long as you can read the ballot, you'll be fine.

DIY writing and publishing: a few dictations recorded, personal assistant to get the core content of the story down etc... followed by a bit of editing, or grammerly software etc. And the 'right' politics and you're on the New York best seller list or the 'remainder' pile of books at Dollar Tree.

How/ why did Donald Trump let this man get so close to him? The Obama administration would have never allowed such. The Clintons? Well....

Its people like Bolton that make people dis-trust the government.

Notice how quick everybody becomes a book writer.

Trump is truly MAGA,look at all the millionaire book writers he has created that would have been stuck with a minimum government pension.

First grade stuff from my French school's English teacher; would have, not would of...

As long as you can read the ballot, you'll be fine.

Just point to where I put the "X".
    Last edited by Honky Tonk; June-20-20 at 02:21 PM.

DIY writing and publishing: a few dictations recorded, personal assistant to get the core content of the story down etc... followed by a bit of editing, or grammerly software etc. And the 'right' politics and you're on the New York best seller list or the 'remainder' pile of books at Dollar Tree.

How/ why did Donald Trump let this man get so close to him? The Obama administration would have never allowed such. The Clintons? Well....

He would have had a jogging/robbery/murder under the Clintons.