Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Page 183 of 207 FirstFirst ... 83 133 173 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 193 ... LastLast
Results 4,551 to 4,575 of 5151

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    Just point to where I put the "X".

Stormy Daniels' belly button is a nice place to put an "X".

Shisssshhh... you wanna keep that on the down-low!

He would have had a jogging/robbery/murder under the Clintons.

Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    Yer loving President eats Big Macs on Air Force One instead of executive chef cooked meals. Goes to show how crassly ignorant the sonofabitch is.

Elitist comment of the day! Bill Clinton used to dive into fast food restaurants too. There are even photos of Obama at McDonalds. It's something Americans do. It's something many Americans probably relate to in a politician as in 'he's one of us'. Myself, I'd prefer grazing on one of those executive chef cooked meals but am pretty happy with a sausage burrito and hot sauce for $1.50.

I don't know and don't care what Justin Trudeau chooses to eat. Nor will I call him hateful names.

He would have had a jogging/robbery/murder under the Clintons.
    Or perhaps he would have shot himself in the head in his apartment,.. then walked to the park, shot himself in the head again,.. then opened his briefcase and torn up his suicide note.

That happens occasionally.

Quote Originally Posted by oladub View Post
    Elitist comment of the day! Bill Clinton used to dive into fast food restaurants too. There are even photos of Obama at McDonalds. It's something Americans do. It's something many Americans probably relate to in a politician as in 'he's one of us'. Myself, I'd prefer grazing on one of those executive chef cooked meals but am pretty happy with a sausage burrito and hot sauce for $1.50.

I don't know and don't care what Justin Trudeau chooses to eat. Nor will I call him hateful names.

Elite, or good taste. Choose one. If Chump keeps his little song and dance going, I, in my modest way will comment on him the way I like. He has done a lot worse than calling someone S.O.B. on your bill.

Elite, or good taste. Choose one. If Chump keeps his little song and dance going, I, in my modest way will comment on him the way I like. He has done a lot worse than calling someone S.O.B. on your bill.

Canuck, your incessant name calling and insulting of our nation's president lacks class.

It's disrespectful, not just of him, but of our country also.

Please stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdd View Post
    Canuck, your incessant name calling and insulting of our nation's president lacks class.

It's disrespectful, not just of him, but of our country also.

Please stop.
    Seems to me, the incessant name calling is something Trump does on the daily. Not only is it disrespectful, it/he is an embarrassment to our country.
    Last edited by Maof; June-21-20 at 06:05 AM.

Stormy Daniels' belly button is a nice place to put an "X".

The center of true-d'oh's forehead would be good. With the beaver face he would sport a Charley Manson look, eh? [[hope I got the apostrophe right this time)

As for his rally in Oklahoma, looks like the numbers were low as oppose to the "one million" ticket request. The guy couldn't fill a 19,000 seat stadium with the outdoor overflow cancelled. Or just maybe, he was fooled by tic tok users and other social media platforms for those ticket reservations?
    Anyway, it was typical DT, blaming the "fake media" and blamed/lied that the "radical left" protestors or "thugs", [[there he goes with the name calling again), for blocking the entrance of the arena. I'll even post a FOX News article for some of the naysayers

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-rally-oklahoma
    Last edited by Maof; June-21-20 at 06:37 AM.

Trump campaign at Tulsa rally, declares silent majority 'stronger than ever'

“Five months from now we’re going to beat Sleepy Joe Biden,” Mr. Trump told a less-than-capacity crowd at BOK arena in Tulsa.

“We’re going to stop the radical left.”

Quote Originally Posted by Maof View Post
    As for his rally in Oklahoma, looks like the numbers were low as oppose to the "one million" ticket request. The guy couldn't fill a 19,000 seat stadium with the outdoor overflow cancelled. Or just maybe, he was fooled by tic tok users and other social media platforms for those ticket reservations?
    Anyway, it was typical DT, blaming the "fake media" and blamed/lied that the "radical left" protestors or "thugs", [[there he goes with the name calling again), for blocking the entrance of the arena. I'll even post a FOX News article for some of the naysayers

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-rally-oklahoma

The arena was 2/3 empty. How ironic, fat boy apologizing for the low turnout while surrounded by a sea of empty blue seats.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/andrews.../#6186f9e21fed

Enjoyed DJT trying to explain away the rise in corona virus cases. The number of cases is rising because were testing too many people. Last night he even admitted that he had told officials to slow down testing.

^^^ Ridiculous play of politics over people re. testing!

If Trump looses to Biden the main reason will be due to his folly re. Coronavisus.

Quote Originally Posted by oladub View Post

The difference between Bunker Boy and Clinton is that Donald Trump eats at McDonalds because of his fear of being poisoned. His standing order is two Big Macs, two fish sandwiches and a large chocolate shake.

https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...oisoned-2018-1

It is true that Clinton and Obama have eaten at McDonald, probably Trudeau as well. The big difference, Donnie weighs more than those three combined. He also needs two hands for that shake.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-hundreds.html

AOC joins hundreds of Twitter users claiming teens on TikTok and K-pop fans sabotaged Trump's Tulsa rally and left seats empty by reserving thousands of tickets with no intention of showing up

• TikTok and K-pop fans claim they reserved tickets to the rally with no intention of attending
    • Political strategist Steve Schmidt said his daughter and her friends reserved hundreds of tickets
    • Twitter users were quick to reply that their children also sabotaged the rally
    Last edited by Zacha341; June-21-20 at 07:26 AM.

Attendance at Trump's Tulsa rally was estimated to be just 7000, even though the arena had a capacity of 19,000. All of the outdoor events that were planned for the "overflow" crowd were cancelled...because there was no overflow crowd. LOL!

Remember when Brad Parscale said that a million tickets were requested?

Fun fact, Nickleback SOLD OUT the same arena in Tulsa last year. Nickelback is more popular in Tulsa than Donald J Trump.

It's a mess and those there are really committed to be shoulder-to-shoulder no masks [[almost in rebellion to the idea of masks).

There's no amount of money or partisan loyalty to anyone to have made me do that! Right now? Nothing.
    Last edited by Zacha341; June-21-20 at 07:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    It's a mess and those there are really committed to be shoulder-to-shoulder no masks [[almost in rebellion to the idea of masks).

There's no amount of money or partisan loyalty to anyone to have made me do that! Right now? Nothing.
    On the plus side, there was so much empty room in that arena last night that you could have easily socially distanced if you wanted to!

I have to wonder, if Trump got this thoroughly owned by Tik-Tok teens and K-Pop Twitter, imagine what the Chinese and Russians having been doing to him this entire time.

Quote Originally Posted by aj3647 View Post

Fun fact, Nickleback SOLD OUT the same arena in Tulsa last year. Nickelback is more popular in Tulsa than Donald J Trump.
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/ba2f0282...1txqo1_500.gif

All the photos of all the joy [[Dailymail never disappoints)!

I counted 13 or so masks grand total between the attendees and protestors!!

They are devoted [[both sides) I'll have to say sans masks and social distancing.
    Last edited by Zacha341; June-21-20 at 08:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    All the photos of all the joy [[Dailymail never disappoints)!

I counted 13 or so masks grand total between the attendees and protestors!!

They are devoted [[both sides) I'll have to say sans masks and social distancing.
    He looks defeated in the photo of him getting off of Marine One.

Six campaign members tested positive for covid.....https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...t-positive-for

His campaign manager was masked-up we see. I guess he was saying no to taking risks with all of the yelling and shouting!

Protestors were literally screaming and hollering at each other - mouths to mouths, inches apart ...... !
    Last edited by Zacha341; June-21-20 at 01:19 PM.

TikTok is a Chinese app.

The left is working with the left of foreign nations to try to steal our election [[again,.. just like Mrs. Clinton and the DNC tried in 2016).

But these moves will backfire on them, as them feeling like they have to sabotage the other's campaign makes them look desperate.

Sooo badly sabotaged,... that the president only had 100 TIMES the attendees in person that Mr. Biden got to view his online thing the other night [[68 viewers).

People see how destructive the left is. And when the left actually GETS all the power they want,.. things get REALLY bad. The heroes of the left [[Mao, Stalin, Hitler) killed tens of millions. That's what their policies lead to.

Others just destroyed their respective countries to gain and keep power. [[Chavez, Maduro, Castro, etc)
    Last edited by Bigdd; June-21-20 at 10:34 AM.

Oops, I erred when I said that 7000 people attended Trump's cute little speech last night. According to the Tulsa Fire Department, it was actually less than 6200. Womp womp.

On the bright side, that should help mitigate the spike in COVID that Tulsa will see because of Trump's stupid rally where nobody followed any public health measures.

And apparently teenagers on Twitter requesting free tickets to a rally and not going to it now counts as "stealing an election." LOL!