Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

"First, declaring a state of emergency is the answer. For years the Kilpatrick administration had been bleeding this city dry, thousands have left the city which means reduced tax revenue is coming into the city coffers, industries have left the region meaning no jobs not only for Detroit but for the region. If this is not a state of emergency, I don't know what is."

Kwame was bleeding the city his first term and everyone knew it and re-elected the idiot again. No bitching about it now. You guys wanted him and you got him. Sorry, no sympathy for that.

Quote Originally Posted by exmotowner View Post
    "First, declaring a state of emergency is the answer. For years the Kilpatrick administration had been bleeding this city dry, thousands have left the city which means reduced tax revenue is coming into the city coffers, industries have left the region meaning no jobs not only for Detroit but for the region. If this is not a state of emergency, I don't know what is."

Kwame was bleeding the city his first term and everyone knew it and re-elected the idiot again. No bitching about it now. You guys wanted him and you got him. Sorry, no sympathy for that.
    Dude, ranting about the past is not the answer. There is no flying DeLorean to go back and fix what went wrong. It is about fixing what is wrong right now. Who is bitching? You are, attempting to rehash the past in an attempt to do nothing. Sorry to hear that Kwame is the bane of your issue with Detroit. Hope you get over it soon. For the record, I voted for Hendrix.

http://r8rbob.wordpress.com

51-52% wanetd him. So you have no sympathy for the 48-49% that didn't want him.

That makes perfect sense.

Hey this country wanted George Bush. I have no sympanthy for anyone that has been foreclosed on, lost their job, dealt with financial issues or had a loved one die overseas. They wanted him and they got him.

[[sarcasm)

Quote Originally Posted by jt1 View Post
    51-52% wanetd him. So you have no sympathy for the 48-49% that didn't want him.

That makes perfect sense.

Hey this country wanted George Bush. I have no sympanthy for anyone that has been foreclosed on, lost their job, dealt with financial issues or had a loved one die overseas. They wanted him and they got him.

[[sarcasm)
    Yes I have sympathy for the 48-49 percent that were smart enough not to vote for him and yes the same thing goes for GW. I absolutely dont have sympathy for anyone that put either of them back in office I really dont and dont give a shit what you think about it thats my opinion and I have a right to it. I have very deep sympathy for anyone that lost anyone in the war. I lost my nephew asshole.

Yes I have sympathy for the 48-49 percent that were smart enough not to vote for him and yes the same thing goes for GW. I absolutely dont have sympathy for anyone that put either of them back in office I really dont and dont give a shit what you think about it thats my opinion and I have a right to it. I have very deep sympathy for anyone that lost anyone in the war. I lost my nephew asshole.
    You certainly changed your tune because I hit a nerve. Your first quote was "Kwame was bleeding the city his first term and everyone knew it and re-elected the idiot again. No bitching about it now. You guys wanted him and you got him. Sorry, no sympathy for that. "

Using that same logic you [[and everyone else wanted GWB) and we got what we wanted. Sorry if your own logic hurts your feelings.

I don't really give a shit what you think since that's my opinion.

Don't you just hate it when your logic is used against you?