Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default It's east to predict what'll happe

Governor Gran-ho will talk about how we have some serious issues in Detroit, and wont do anything to resolve them.

Quote Originally Posted by mam2009 View Post

Where did you hear/read about this request for a "state of emergency"?
    I watch channel ten on cable. That channel shows the Detroit City Council meetings. You could also google "Councilwoman Joanne Watson wants State of Emergency"

Quote Originally Posted by jt1 View Post
    51-52% wanetd him. So you have no sympathy for the 48-49% that didn't want him.

That makes perfect sense.

Hey this country wanted George Bush. I have no sympanthy for anyone that has been foreclosed on, lost their job, dealt with financial issues or had a loved one die overseas. They wanted him and they got him.

[[sarcasm)
    Yes I have sympathy for the 48-49 percent that were smart enough not to vote for him and yes the same thing goes for GW. I absolutely dont have sympathy for anyone that put either of them back in office I really dont and dont give a shit what you think about it thats my opinion and I have a right to it. I have very deep sympathy for anyone that lost anyone in the war. I lost my nephew asshole.

Quote Originally Posted by exmotowner View Post
    Yes I have sympathy for the 48-49 percent that were smart enough not to vote for him and yes the same thing goes for GW. I absolutely dont have sympathy for anyone that put either of them back in office I really dont and dont give a shit what you think about it thats my opinion and I have a right to it. I have very deep sympathy for anyone that lost anyone in the war. I lost my nephew asshole.
    You certainly changed your tune because I hit a nerve. Your first quote was "Kwame was bleeding the city his first term and everyone knew it and re-elected the idiot again. No bitching about it now. You guys wanted him and you got him. Sorry, no sympathy for that. "

Using that same logic you [[and everyone else wanted GWB) and we got what we wanted. Sorry if your own logic hurts your feelings.

I don't really give a shit what you think since that's my opinion.

Don't you just hate it when your logic is used against you?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2