Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

Nail biter for sure. Well played game with no turnovers on either side. Goff handled the pressure. Lions were lucky to escape with a win thanks to a couple of key holds inside the red zone. So that's what Stafford looks like with a little protection?

Quote Originally Posted by 401don View Post
    So that's what Stafford looks like with a little protection?
    Stafford is now #11 in the all time passing yards, passing John Elway last year. If he has decent stats next season, he will likely pass Eli Manning and Aaron Rodgers to be #9.

And while playing hurt. Again. That man is an ironman.
    Quote Originally Posted by jiminnm View Post
    Stafford is now #11 in the all time passing yards, passing John Elway last year. If he has decent stats next season, he will likely pass Eli Manning and Aaron Rodgers to be #9.

So who do the experts want, Eagles or the Bucs? I think I want the Bucs, Hurts could cause problems - bring on Baker Mayfield.

Quote Originally Posted by softailrider View Post
    So who do the experts want, Eagles or the Bucs? I think I want the Bucs, Hurts could cause problems - bring on Baker Mayfield.
    You got Baker Mayfield after a pretty impressive trouncing of the Eagles. Philadelphia has spiraled downward. Then they tried to halt the fall by bringing in Matt Patricia as defensive coach in the late season. That plan failed as miserably as he did here in Detroit.

Philly looked old and tired. Lots of 10+ year veterans that couldn't hold up as the season wore on. As for Fatty Matty, the Ozempic looks like it's working wonders.

Our running game is in order, and we might be the healthiest team left. All that talk about attaining the No. 2 seed, and we got there anyway.

I'm enjoying all this as I'm sure you are, but it's also a reminder how nice it would have been to experience this a couple times in the last 30 years.

Streaming a game is one thing but being stupid enough to expect people to pay for 4 stations to see games is really a piss poor marketing strategy. Don't like the Monday night playoff game either. Losing a day and a half before your next playoff game isn't a very nice reward for winning your division. I know, money talks.