Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Hah! I really doubt WSU will be changing course that much [depending on which college within the university we are discussing].

Even within their SOLA [school of liberal arts] areas they must be mindful to not to go too WOKE either. Considering their Muslim and like-minded POC pops who will NOT go down every road that demands. They cannot afford anything to further drop their student populations. Can they?

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Whalley View Post
    If Betsy DeVos' pet candidate becomes governor, Wayne State University will be replaced by Trump University.
    Last edited by Zacha341; June-09-22 at 11:43 AM.

If Betsy DeVos' pet candidate becomes governor, Wayne State University will be replaced by Trump University.

Make it Uncle Joe U. and Debbie Stubatoe won't care how much tuition costs.
    Last edited by Honky Tonk; June-07-22 at 08:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimaz View Post
    Or worse if they knew Wilmoth's record but went along with it anyway!
    And breaking news: Donna Brandenburg, who "is a non-stop researcher and seeker of truth", won't be on the ballot either. Scammer Shawn Wilmoth somehow evaded her radar.

Thinning the herd .....

Leading GOP Gubernatorial Candidate Arrested, Charged for Role in Capitol Attack
    Rolling Stone|27 minutes ago
    Ryan Kelley, a Republican candidate for governor in Michigan, was arrested Thursday and charged for his role in the riot at the Capitol last Jan. 6. Kelley, a 40-year-old real estate agent, is one of the leading Republican candidates for governor of Michigan,

Michigan candidate for governor, Ryan Kelley, arrested by FBI for Jan. 6 involvement
    NPR|29 minutes ago
    Thurs., the FBI arrested Ryan Kelley for charges related to the Capitol breach on Jan. 6, 2021. He's one of a few candidates running for governor in Michigan. Others were removed for signature fraud.

Apparently he was at the Jan 6 thing and was helping to try and push through the barriers.
    He's one of these guys

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    Apparently he was at the Jan 6 thing and was helping to try and push through the barriers.
    He's one of these guys
    Wait. I heard he wasn't actually there but because of his involvement he would be charged with only a misdemeanor? Also, the FBI searched his home?

It seemed details are still evolving.

Nope. Now I'm hearing he was actually there.

Maybe that'll be more than a misdemeanor.

I'm sure he'll plead guilty and accept his punishment. Law and order, right? Party of consequence and personal responsibility!

Name:  Minneapolis-riot.jpg
Views: 207
Size:  79.1 KB

I think he’s in this one too, torching someone's livelihood. I'm waiting to see the outcome of this trial. And waiting... still waiting... any day now...

Some how this was justified in several states....

And you're a GOP crank to point that out - LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    I think he’s in this one too, torching someone's livelihood. I'm waiting to see the outcome of this trial. And waiting... still waiting... any day now...
    Last edited by Zacha341; June-09-22 at 01:29 PM.

At the bi-partisan level that seems to depend on who's ring you kiss [ala who you know] or what virtue/ politic you are affirming.

Quote Originally Posted by Scottathew View Post
    I'm sure he'll plead guilty and accept his punishment. Law and order, right? Party of consequence and personal responsibility!
    Last edited by Zacha341; June-09-22 at 03:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Meddle View Post
    Thinning the herd ...
    Yeah, Koalemos is the household deity of wannabe GOP governors in Michigan.

Koalemos - Wikipedia

I think Hapi is the deity worshipped by the current governor.

Post 184 is completely off topic and should be removed.

I think Hapi is the deity worshipped by the current governor.
    Hapi, the "father of the gods", considered to be a caring father who helped to maintain the balance of the cosmos, the world or universe regarded as an orderly, harmonious system.

Quote Originally Posted by Meddle View Post
    Post 184 is completely off topic and should be removed.
    ???

Last edited by Zacha341; June-09-22 at 07:27 PM.

???
    Because it is a crowd that only wants to hear what they want to hear or see,and if you do not tow the line ….. you are one of THEM people

Down-ballot, more than 40 other candidates seeking offices from state House to judgeships were disqualified because of a host of factors, ranging from signatures to campaign finance violations.

Notice how they only list the 5 republicans who are disqualified,who are the other 35 and their party affiliations ?

inquiring minds would like to know.

This thread was about one candidate running for governor that has been removed and also about other Michigan candidates for Governor that have been removed for various violations.

Whoever else may have been running for whatever other office who have been removed and why are not the topic of this thread.

^ shure until people made it appear to be like this was isolated to just those 5 candidates and nobody else,it appears as if it all was pretty widespread,you also have local elections that this will effect.

Unless you are scared to find out those candidates of that party did not do much different then the other 35 candidates.

40 candidates disqualified seems like a lot,ya think ?

It would be up to the real admins to decide what stays or goes,we are all guests here.

Thanks Meddle... I was "shure" to remove my posts....

Hapi, the "father of the gods", considered to be a caring father who helped to maintain the balance of the cosmos, the world or universe regarded as an orderly, harmonious system.

Hapi [Ancient Egyptian: ḥʿpy] was the god of the annual flooding

Only five candidates were mentioned because they were the five running for Governor, one of which is the subject of the thread. And as I recall, only three were removed. The other two bowed out more gracefully.

And then a sixth was arrested, but removal is yet unknown.

Hapi [Ancient Egyptian: ḥʿpy] was the god of the annual flooding
    That's correct.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast