Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by Gistok View Post
    Oladub and Richard... couldn't either of you two also find an analogy related to the protests on Jan. 6?? Of course not...
    Sure I can. The "Freedom Convoy" is a "nationwide insurrection," the chair of Ottawa's police board said.

Oh, Canada Feb. 5 by Jordan Petersen

Everything is an "insurrection" these days. Hyperbole is in woke fashion. Jordan Peterson makes a lot of comparisons, I think, through the 5-10 minute section. All the name calling we've heard from Democrats are being used by the Trudeau people and CBC. They even found a Confederate flag to pin on all the truckers and farmers. Petersen mentions that the cameras in Ottawa were taken down. It reminded me that the D.C. Park Police never showed an overhead photo of the Jan. 6 crowd to my knowledge. Usually, overhead photos are released to back up estimated crowd size.

I assume you meant analogies between Jan. 6 and the Canadian Truckers. Otherwise, a far better analogy would be between Jan.6 and the 14% of 2020 BLM/antifa gatherings that spilled over into violence and destruction. Interestingly, the 2020 BLM/antifa death and destruction was, unlike the Canadian Truckers and Jan.6, seldom referred to by Democrats and the corporatist press as an 'insurrection'. All three events probably produced cadres of associations and leaders for their respective causes.
    Last edited by oladub; February-09-22 at 07:55 AM.