Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Threaded View

Planes are pretty gross anyway [watch those reality shows on commercial aviation and you know that]. I've always approached flying somewhat at the 'germaphobe' perspective. I had to fly during a few of the high points of C-19 relative to my destination, etc. I looked like an astronaut [face-shield, masked, gloved, etc] not caring what the detractors, politicians, mass media experts-of-the-day, or anyone else said or thought.

At the time I flew Delta owing to their spacing but still it's a somewhat sealed tube. Though I hear the time spent in the actual airport is the most risky for exposure. Airplane air is filtered fairly well.

Quote Originally Posted by Gistok View Post
    Anyone who gets on a public airplane and refuses to mask up... they really do have to be from Dumbfuckistan...
    Last edited by Zacha341; September-21-21 at 06:03 AM.