Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Thread: Lock him up!

Threaded View

I enjoyed Trump's Twitter shut-down. After coming out 30 hours later with a video showing a different tone, my first thought was we've been here before. Sure enough, he privately regretted the statement, and waited to the next day to start the same cycle of garbage all over again, just like Charlottesville and so many times before. Twitter deservedly shut that trash down quick. They are well within their rights as every Republican including Richard knows. Yet Nunes & crew are on the air crying like little children about the unfairness of it all, just like Richie is here. Go start your own chatroom website. Then you can lie & lie together in one place. Think how Twitter saved us all from the Antifa tweet, today's claim of "very appropriate" activity, etc... Thanks again Twitter. Much appreciated !

Donald Trump deserves to be impeached twice, and I could care less if they left the actual trial in limbo forever, or even if he beats the charges. He, his family, and his enablers deserve as much. A nice stain for history, and a political trivia question for every grade school child for hopefully hundreds of years. Just the ego scratch he deserves.

Now horned Mr. Q-anon is crying from prison he needs organic food. My heart melts. Can we give him some hay to chew on ?
    Last edited by Bong-Man; January-12-21 at 01:39 PM.