Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by coracle View Post
    #508. Not another “CV” to not read!
    What is it that you have against people who think?

People who articulate carefully thoughtout views, supported by evidence?

What is it that makes you angry that you have to read more than 3 paragraphs, and maybe even a chart or a diagram?

The burden it places on you can't be that tough; somehow millions of others manage these feats regularly, sometimes many times per day.

Why don't you whine a bit less, think a bit harder, or just disappear if you can't be bothered contributing something useful?

Quote Originally Posted by Canadian Visitor View Post
    What is it that you have against people who think?

People who articulate carefully thoughtout views, supported by evidence?
    I'm not surprised. Anti-intellectualism is what's at the core of Trumpism, and climate denial-ism.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby_ View Post
    I'm not surprised. Anti-intellectualism is what's at the core of Trumpism, and climate denial-ism.
    It did not take long to jump on the bandwagon I see.

Last resort of being unable to look at other views is to just call others stupid.

What does that say about a person that actually thinks that is cool?

It was only a day or two ago that you posted that what you just posted was not your style,but yet here you are.
    Last edited by Richard; August-24-19 at 10:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    It did not take long to jump on the bandwagon I see.

Last resort of being unable to look at other views is to just call others stupid.

What does that say about a person that actually thinks that is cool?

It was only a day or two ago that you posted that what you just posted was not your style,but yet here you are.
    Oh FFS Anti intellectualism is a sociopolitical movement going back to the early 70's. Philosophically it is exactly what Coracle expressed in 510. It doesn't equate unintelligent and I wasn't applying the term as a pejorative.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-i...#United_States