Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Dmberko11 View Post
    Can you blame them? They have money and Detroit's hotels are more like Days Inn or Hilton. Economy class. 2 star...lol. And the few nice hotels they have the workers constantly strike at haha. I'm confident though DG will land a good brand for this awesome development. You'll see
    The Book Cadillac is a 4 star hotel, the hotels in Birmingham are nothing special so yes I can blame then especially with Shinola hotel about to open.

I do agree that this Hudson hotel will be world class, those terraces are going to offer great views.

Quote Originally Posted by Worldsgreatest View Post
    The Book Cadillac is a 4 star hotel, the hotels in Birmingham are nothing special so yes I can blame then especially with Shinola hotel about to open.
    The Townsend Hotel in Birmingham is also rated 4 star and was named a Top 500 Hotel in the world by Travel and Leisure Magazine.

So you’re blaming teams for not staying at a hotel that’s not open and still under construction...

Well then you’re really not going to like that another luxury hotel is in the final stages on planning in Birmingham.