Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Threaded View

I assumed that the they booked whom they could get.

Last time I checked the big names do tours and they do your city when it comes up.

I haven't paid much attention to the acts, but Bocelli is doing LCA when he is doing his U.S. tour just like the Sistine Chorus is doing Detroit [[Opera House) when they are doing their 3-city tour.

That said, I assume it is a 'soft opening' so they could have opted for a lesser name, if they wished.

I assume they didn't want to wait and do a [[pre-season) hockey game as the opening event.

I'm still amazed that there is this controversy. On an importance scale of 1 - 10, I'll give it a '1.'
    Last edited by emu steve; September-04-17 at 02:19 PM.