Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Threaded View

I was at the Washington Post yesterday and saw one of their ace political reporters and we talked.

I said something to the effect: "Isn't this the shortest presidential honeymoon in recent memory?" He said, "It's over all ready and would also be if Clinton was elected."

Trump won the election but will it be a prize or goal worth winning or attaining?

I have been predicting for weeks now that we are looking at 1969 - 1973 again. A lot of folks as torqued as we have seen in almost 50 years.

Obama's early years spawned the Tea Party. I have no idea what will be spawned out of the progressive left in the years to come.

Trump is not a Romney, McCain, George W, Dole, George H, etc. He has ZERO good will with his political opponents who got about 54 per cent of the vote. [[people liked George W even though they strongly agreed with the war).

When a candidate loses the popular vote by 2% [[almost 3M votes) and gets only 46% of the vote, I could look at that election without looking at names, and say that spells trouble.

I believe it will be a bump ride the next four years. If this was an airplane flight: "This is your captain. Please return to your seats and fasten your seat belts we have some turbulence ahead."

When is the last time people have been protesting in the streets the president-elect and will protest on Inauguration Day????
    Last edited by emu steve; December-13-16 at 05:26 AM.