Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

The principal of the Lutheran school on Grand River near Greenfield lived 2 doors down from us on Strathmoor. They were the nicest people and often came over to our house to visit. I think their home has been torn down

Quote Originally Posted by Linda from Detroit View Post
    The principal of the Lutheran school on Grand River near Greenfield lived 2 doors down from us on Strathmoor. They were the nicest people and often came over to our house to visit. I think their home has been torn down
    I realize this is off the subject, but did you know the LeBranches by any chance? My sister was friends with Gwen back in the early 70s. Pretty sure they were on Strathmoor, somewhere north of Grand River, possibly near Eaton.

A stamp collector store on Grand River... incredible........
    Quote Originally Posted by Linda from Detroit View Post
    Oh gosh, I used to walk past that building almost every day. It used to be a very nice church when I was growing up. Just the other side of it was my moms favorite dress shop and there was a coin and stamp collectors store just up the street too. I had often wondered what happened to that building. It was so nicely landscaped and cared for way back then.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2