Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by sumas View Post
    Moi.. Finney Jr and Sr High back in the day Finney and Denby were rivals. Finney always tried to steal the anchor at Denby, never succeeded, came close but no cigar.

My husband Cass Tech, grew up on Junction.
    Do you remember the assistant principal at Finney, Mr. Richard Taylor?

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    Do you remember the assistant principal at Finney, Mr. Richard Taylor?
    I graduated in 1971, was that the Darshki asst who wanted to be friends with everyone or the little Italian guy who wanted to bust heads. Mostly I remember Ms Kelly the relic from when it was an elementary school.

I had enough credits to graduate in 10th grade, a great relationship with my councelor who knew I didn't want to be there. So mostly I wasn't.

Did have police trying to arrest me once in the parking lot for trying to steal a car. It was my car.

I was the year book editor. Year books stashed in the garage somewhere.

I only shop Kroger for Knorrs brand anything