Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by BrushStart View Post
    More of the same childish "Paul is unelectable" garbage. If you want to criticize Paul on his positions, I'd be happy to debate those with you, but denigrating someone simply because Fox News and MSNBC do not find him popular is not worthy of a deeper response.
    Your posts are exactly why I don't like the guy. His true believing supporters, you included, spam threads. You guys try way too hard. This fierce protection of the guy kind of speaks to how incredibly flawed he is. He's not a leader. He's just someone that spouts truths between insanity everyonce in awhile, and you guys glom until him. It's sad, really.

I like Paul for one reason, and it's that he drives the GOP crazy, but that speaks less to his ideology than it does to how depraved the Republican Party has become. So, I hope Crazy Uncle Ron keeps getting stronger and stronger. Both party's may have failed, but the GOP needs a creative destruction like no other and Paul helps in that rending.

Drexlin, I empathize with you for not having a candidate you can be enthusiastic about. Please watch the video on post #32. You claim he "spouts truths between insanity everyonce in awhile" . The video goes on for almost six minutes. Exactly which statements were insane? It seems, to me, that the insanity was and is found in the Bush/Obama policies. Ron Paul's unfulfilled prediction is that all the borrowing and printing will eventually lead to a high rate of inflation. In the end though you do give a good rationalization for Democrats and anyone else voting for Ron Paul. He will shake up and change the direction of the Republican Party. Look at his supporters; they are young while the neocons are old. Not a bad teleprompter free speech either.

[[
    How Does It Feel At The End Of The Line @ Ron Paul Rally In Hudsonville Michigan? -Raise volume for Polka ) Hudsonville?

Great endorsement even quoting and comparing Dr. Martin Luther King with Dr. Ron Paul 2/24/11

"The Arab American News, however, sees Dr. Paul's refreshing, forthright foreign policy philosophy as one of his greatest strengths at a time when the specter of a potentially catastrophic war looms over festering, misunderstood and misreported conflicts in the Middle East. His positions are perhaps the best hope for even a remotely balanced policy in the troubled region that we've seen in decades."

"But Paul's consistent voice and unwavering commitment to restoring American ideals at a time when telling the truth to power has indeed become a revolutionary act makes him a voice worthy of our support in this Tuesday's Michigan primary election. With so few dynamic, true public servants in Washington like Paul in this increasingly fascist era of corporations-as-people, we must support those that remain with all of our political fervor going forward."

http://www.arabamericannews.com/news...n&article=5325

Occurrence Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Dexlin View Post
    Your posts are exactly why I don't like the guy. His true believing supporters, you included, spam threads. You guys try way too hard. This fierce protection of the guy kind of speaks to how incredibly flawed he is. He's not a leader. He's just someone that spouts truths between insanity everyonce in awhile, and you guys glom until him. It's sad, really..
    You Ron Paul haters never actually attack his view points, his voting record, or his policies, you just attack the people who support him. So what is your point? Who do you feel is a better candidate and why?