Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Page 363 of 432 FirstFirst ... 263 313 353 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 373 413 ... LastLast
Results 9,051 to 9,075 of 10776

Thread: Garwood Mansion

It's hard for me to get channel 56 real clear on my TV, so I missed the program.....but I had a pre release cd of it, so I know how good it is.....congrats John.....can I do the audio mix on your next project....?

Default Tanks for the memories

Thanks for all of the kind words...I am going to blog about my trip to Molakai soon

Hey John Collier...That was Totally outstanding..Great Job...Like Ruth said Proud to Know you...Peace...Whaler

What do ya do when your out of work? Maybe work on the yard!Name:  005.jpg
Views: 644
Size:  66.3 KB
    Getting ready to do some fishing!! FYI, Thats ELVIS in the BOBCAT living the good life in Mississippi!! Songs on the back porch later this evening..

Default Sweet sounds are back...

Stnfrnt, Gleeman and Gash...

Thanks for all of the advice to get this guitar back up and running!
    Just had to get a $30.00 "setup done by my local pro.. All is good!
    Next step is to get my Fender Percision Bass neck back in shape. It looks like a noodle looking down the neck but still plays good.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

4string....can I have that lamp?

4string - don't give him the lamp!!!!!!!!! - he'll wear it for next year's christmas card!

ruth......!!!!!!

Why didn't I know about Garwood Mansion back in the 70's when I was a teen ager in south west Detroit? It blows my mind to find out about the scene that happened there almost 40 years later on an Internet blog!

Hey 4string.....can I have the Bob-Cat...???

Stnfrnt,
    I think ruth is correct... The lamp is out of the question... The jingles on that thing would not cover the "fullness" that would be needed for you!!! LOL... As for the Bobcat.... You folks out west would get hurt tryin to work it... We could make a deal... Come and visit Ms. Pat and I... Driving lessons for this thing needs hands on...

4string....how about the river...or pond or whatever....can I have that.....?

....a little champagne brunch in paradise........

.......it's the middle of the night......nobody else around......you hear something a' calling you.......it's a high and lonesome sound.......
    Last edited by stnfrnt; March-07-11 at 01:39 AM. Reason: poetic license

a new song brewing Larry?

one of several......coming soon....perhaps sometime this summer........live...at the Old Miami......

Quote Originally Posted by 4string View Post
    What do ya do when your out of work? Maybe work on the yard!Name:  005.jpg
Views: 644
Size:  66.3 KB
    Getting ready to do some fishing!! FYI, Thats ELVIS in the BOBCAT living the good life in Mississippi!! Songs on the back porch later this evening..
    Love the tractor. I want one. It would help me with snow removal here in Hamtramck.

Quote Originally Posted by stnfrnt View Post
    ....a little champagne brunch in paradise........

Great picture of Rona Darlin' doin' what she does best - cruising through life.

Rona shows us all how it should be done.

Default New Songs

Stnfrnt.

New songs comming this summer? Need someone to pull the bottem end of the tunes? I'm in!!! Any plans in the making? What about Gleeman, Gash and Hiwatt?

4string.......

1) YES

2) YES

3) YES

4) YES

ahhhhh, me too!
    I'll be there in the wings...just let me know the dates.

Sure would love to Hear Stonefront again....Coooool...Tony D's new website check it out...The photos and trailer are great..

http://thegrandeballroomstory.com/

Peace..Whaler

Default 12 string

I have got to get me one of these 12 string bass guitars. Tom let me play his last year in Memphis.. What a handfull!!! The sound is incredable!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

.......a never ending neck......!