Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 365 of 432 FirstFirst ... 265 315 355 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 375 415 ... LastLast
Results 9,101 to 9,125 of 10776

Thread: Garwood Mansion

Hey - where is everyone?????

Default Ruth

Still here in sunny Central Fla...Sorry about the video thing...
    but they were good weren`t they...

....my walker was in for repairs over the week end.....couldn't get it out of reverse....it's okay now....pulls a little to the right, but so do i......we'll be okay.....

Hey Ms. Ruth...
    Sorry... Elvis spent the last few days with Ms. Pat and I here in Tupelo... Fishin, singin, turtle shooting on the pond.

Hey Ruth, Still here in CO waiting for "Home Girl" To wake up. So far the only ones to show themselves are the chipmonks. I feel like I'm in Chicago though, with the wind thats blowin' here. Maybe I can get the 'answer' like Dylan said. Te He!

Ruth...Still here....Working my ass off right now...It is about time to give it up...And Rock....Peace...Whaler

Whew - thought you had all gone away for a while.....had me worried.
    Spring is here! getting that feeling like we need a party again.

Just a note from Minnesota. Well we got dumped with another load of snow last night. [[7") Just when I thought spring was coming. I am tired of winter now. I just want the weather to clear up so I can get out west and do what I do best, Ranch work, Horseback riding, Camping, Hope all is well with everyone on here. Giddyup

From Wisconsin, Snow was finally gone yesterday. Lots of rain. Today, new inch or two of snow. Ice, dark, grey, gloomy with a chance of hail. War, protests, recession proceeding as we thought. Need warm socks and sweaters.

From Tennessee:..........P-Moan-Ya, really sucks, and a relapse a week later really sucks....then a mild dose of some kind of flu stuff sucks.....all while the weather is in the 70-80s....and finally able to be up and about and it's raining and allergies are consuming my enitire body.......other than that.....things are pretty lousy down here...........I really need a G-Wood Party

Default G-Wood Party

Name:  After.jpg
Views: 465
Size:  32.7 KBName:  back poarch 2.jpg
Views: 599
Size:  53.4 KB
    Gash!!

Sorry you are feeling so bad. Hang in brother! Things will get better.
    Maybe a stop in Tupelo for everyone to do some pickin and grinnin on the back poarch, grillin out and maybe some fishin on the pond... Ya'll come visit!

4string, I have that same grill. The legs lean exactly like that one.

Quote Originally Posted by 4string View Post
    Name:  After.jpg
Views: 465
Size:  32.7 KBName:  back poarch 2.jpg
Views: 599
Size:  53.4 KB
    Gash!!

Sorry you are feeling so bad. Hang in brother! Things will get better.
    Maybe a stop in Tupelo for everyone to do some pickin and grinnin on the back poarch, grillin out and maybe some fishin on the pond... Ya'll come visit!
    Y'all muss have lots o critters livin under that thar porch. Dinner? Probly. Any crocs or alligators around there? Yeah, some pickin an singin would be motty nice on that ther porch.

....it's saturday night and we're just lookin' for a rock 'n' roll band........

....he came flying in on those............ebony wings........

Hey 4string, I don't know how to pick but I can see me grinnin while everyone else does while sitting in that lounge chair with one of 1kielson's Jamesons and Coke he is so good at pouring while my dog plays in the yard. I can help with the grillin though. That is an awesome set up you have there.

Eastown Punk is the ideal candidate to do some grillin for FOG this summer. He has quite a bit of experience grillin' in the infield of NASCAR events, not to mention a propensity for Jamesons and Crown. We might have to limit his intake to a fifth, or so, prior to firing up the grill. I'm sure he'd be more than willing to regale us with his stories of the punk/alternative/skinhead scene in Detroit over the last 30 years.

4string.....a set up like that would run you about $1.5 million out here in SoCal.......and that's just for the back porch.....

That back porch looks really restful.

Default Just Livin In Tupelo

Thanks everyone for your kind words about our place here in Tupelo.
    It wasn't my intent to showout like we say in the south.Ms.Pat and I have been blessed with this little "country place" within the city limits. We just wanted to offer a place in the deep south for any of our friends to come and visit. Kind of like a stop over with really good Southern Cookin...

Name:  mark & Pat.jpg
Views: 425
Size:  41.5 KB

R.I.P......g-wood thread?

Default Stnfrnt

Quote Originally Posted by stnfrnt View Post
    R.I.P......g-wood thread?
    Nahh...where would they get there Hippie fix ?

Hey Gang....Apparently my -mail account has been Hi-jacked....I've contacted my prvider and made recomended corrections.....It will be a few days befor I send any E-mails.....sorry for the inconvieneinces......

GarWood Thread............THE END ?????

no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

not the end - just resting.

I'm not saying much these days but am checking in everyday.

here's a piece of news - yesterday i heard from Chris - the woman who was living with D. Pickard during the 1975-76 incarnation of Stonefront...She's back in A2 and will be at our next gathering.

I know we don't go political here but I gotta say that I'm riveted by the events in the Middle east as well as the events in Madison, Michigan, New Jersey. I'm a worker and a lefty so you can guess were I stand on the issues.

Workwise - I'm just putting another text book to bed. Should be out in a couple of months. and I'm working with a publisher on an on-line series of courses.....
    Have taken a break from my own coursework but will back at it this fall. Busy times for me.

Summertime looks good to me for a gathering of partying souls. Can everyone agree on a date?

And if you haven't seen this you just have to.
    http://www.schooltube.com/video/9f8a...-very-funny-HD

Scary thing is I think i understand what they are saying.

What the heck! Why all the negative thoughts about the g-wood thread? Sometime there just aint enough rocks to talk about... This to shal change. Keep the faith and the thread going.