Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

For those of you who will not follow the link to the Northwoods documents, or have some weak-ass rejection of Wikipedia [[talk about your knee-jerks) here is some of the text of the Northwoods plans:

1. It is possible to create an incident which will demonstrate convincingly that a Cuban aircraft has attacked and shot down a chartered civil airliner en route from the United States to Jamaica, Guatemala, Panama or Venezuela. The destination would be chosen only to cause the flight plan route to cross Cuba. The passengers could be a group of college students off on a holiday or any grouping of persons with a common interest to support chartering a non-scheduled flight. a. An aircraft at Eglin AFB would be painted and numbered as an exact duplicate for a civil registered aircraft belonging to a CIA proprietary organization in the Miami area. At a designated time the duplicate would be substituted for the actual civil aircraft and would be loaded with the selected passengers, all boarded under carefully prepared aliases. The actual registered aircraft would be converted to a drone.b. Take off times of the drone aircraft and the actual aircraft will be scheduled to allow a rendezvous south of Florida. From the rendezvous point the passenger-carrying aircraft will descend to minimum altitude and go directly into an auxiliary field at Eglin AFB where arrangements will have been made to evacuate the passengers and return the aircraft to its original status. The drone aircraft meanwhile will continue to fly the filed flight plan. When over Cuba the drone will begin transmitting on the international distress frequency a "MAY DAY" message stating he is under attack by Cuban MIG aircraft. The transmission will be interrupted by destruction of the aircraft which will be triggered by radio signal. This will allow ICAO radio[16] stations in the Western Hemisphere to tell the US what has happened to the aircraft instead of the US trying to "sell" the incident.
    2. It is possible to create an incident which will make it appear that Communist Cuban MIGs have destroyed a USAF aircraft over international waters in an unprovoked attack. a. Approximately 4 or 5 F-101 aircraft will be dispatched in trail from Homestead AFB, Florida, to the vicinity of Cuba. Their mission will be to reverse course and simulate fakir aircraft for an air defense exercise in southern Florida. These aircraft would conduct variations of these flights at frequent Intervals. Crews would be briefed to remain at least 12 miles off the Cuban coast; however, they would be required to carry live ammunition in the event that hostile actions were taken by the Cuban MIGs.b. On one such flight, a pre-briefed pilot would fly tail-end Charley at considerable interval between aircraft. While near the Cuban Island this pilot would broadcast that he had been jumped by MIGs and was going down. No other calls would be made. The pilot would then fly directly west at extremely low altitude and land at a secure base, an Eglin auxiliary. The aircraft would be met by the proper people, quickly stored and given a new tail number. The pilot who had performed the mission under an alias, would resume his proper identity and return to his normal place of business. The pilot and aircraft would then have disappeared.c. At precisely the same time that the aircraft was presumably shot down, a submarine or small surface craft would disburse F-101 parts, parachute, etc., at approximately 15 to 20 miles off the Cuban coast and depart. The pilots returning to Homestead would have a true story as far as they knew. Search ships and aircraft could be dispatched and parts of aircraft found.

Here is the reference from the properly cited Wikipedia entry:

^ Annex to Appendix to Enclosure A: Pretexts to Justify US Military Intervention in Cuba, p11, media.nara.gov, accessed 9/3/09

This was a properly released Top Secret document that became fully known to any and everyone who dares look at the insanity contained within our Military/Industrial complex.

Absolute proof that 9/11 was not what most of you sleepers believe! Time to wake up...
    Last edited by Gannon; August-24-10 at 08:13 AM.

Didn't change my life in the least.
    Try going back and forth to and from Canada.
    Compare it to the way it was pre-911.

There's audio of the incident at the end of the article.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/couple-a...questions.html

I was in New York ready to get out of the house, walk down to the subway, and go into Manhattan to go to work. Needless to say ...

Quote Originally Posted by Meddle View Post
    Seem to be a lot of holes here. Interesting that in a discussion about freedom and rights and attacks thereon.
    I'm not following?

Quote Originally Posted by Thames View Post
    There's audio of the incident at the end of the article.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/couple-a...questions.html
    What I'm curious about is:

a.) What ever did happen to this couple? The border guard spoke about charging them with "assault"...from backing away from someone?!?

b.) How did this audio ever get released if they were arrested? When they take you into the back room, snap on a pair of gloves and go roto-rooter on you, does anyone honestly believe that they WON'T find the recorder?

And people wonder why I don't visit Canada.

I was watching ABC when they broke with the story. They showed video of the twin towers burning, and then of the second plane crashing into the second tower. The only thing I could think of was the movie "Independence Day."

I was on a Great Lakes cruise with my mother and mother-in-law. We were anchored at Traverse City and were taken in a tender to downtown. I left the moms to poke around in the stores and went for a walk. As I walked down a side street, a hysterical woman barreled out of a shop straight into my arms.

"The tower fell, the whole building just fell, all those people," she sobbed. I put my arms around her and patted her back. "What tower, what happened?" I asked. I wondered if I should drop her and run into the shop to find some people buried under a collapsed shelf tower.

"The World Trade Center in New York," now she is looking up at me like I'm an idiot and pulling away. "A plane hit it."

Her hysteria convinced me it was real, and I ran back to get the moms and let them know. They had been informed by people in the shops they visited, and we were ready to go back to the ship to watch the news.

Next day, docking in Chicago, we were held offshore for several hours while our ship was searched by dogs. When we docked, there was no transport out of town. The captain said they would remain at the dock for the next several days and offered the accommodations for those who were trapped in town. Fortunately, we had train tickets to get back to Detroit, and made it to the station just in time. Boarding was not so easy, with the huge lines and having to carry all our luggage, and getting lapped by people who could walk a lot faster than the moms. On the way to Chicago, I had to hoist all the luggage up myself. On the way back after the towers fell, people were jostling to help me. We heard many stories of travelers trying to rent cars, U-Hauls, any kind of conveyance to get out of town. Some people hired taxis to take them hundreds of miles. Sadly we lost the opportunity to become more united. The whole thing about treatment of middle eastern peoples is very troubling. We didn't learn from the mistakes of the past.

John. Does your head rattle when you shake it?

From what I hear, the Canadian side of the border is easy to pass through,
    but the American side is a major pain in the ass.

That's right. Canada lets you in, no problem. They let you out, no problem. It's our side that has the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by MCP-001 View Post

I'm just not sure what you mean. Because you don't want to be fingered by US immigration on the way back? I just want to make sure you know that it was Canadians entering America, not the other way around.
    I've been putting off getting a passport because I'm worried that they'll wonder why all of a sudden why I need one and havn't in the past few years. I don't think "cause I havn't been to greenfeild village in a long time" is going to fly with US customs. Last time I had gone thru they wanted to know how much money I make at my job per year. What the hell does that have to do with national security? Do they just want to make sure I'm working and not going there to steal jobs?

Quote Originally Posted by 5thSFGP View Post
    John. Does your head rattle when you shake it?

That the best ya got?!

Default September 11, 2001

I don't know if anyone caught the National Geographic Channels series called Inside 9/11. I believe the final two episodes are on 9/16. This series gave a very detailed account of the events of that fateful day and the events leading up to it.

CNN Memorial Site
    http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/memorial/

9/11 Tribute NYC Firefighters
    http://www.nyc.gov/html/fdny/media/tribute/tribute.html

I Did Not Die
    Author: Melinda Sue Pacho

Do not stand at my grave and forever weep.
    I am not there; I do not sleep.
    I am a thousand winds that blow.
    I am the diamond glints on snow.
    I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
    I am the gentle autumn’s rain.
    When you awaken in the morning’s hush
    I am the swift uplifting rush
    Of quiet birds in circled flight.
    I am the soft stars that shine at night.
    Do not stand at my grave and forever cry.
    I am not there. I did not die.

Crap, not here too.

Move on people!!!! Stop living in the past.

My guess its not the conspiracy version.

Buy American Guest

Quote Originally Posted by MizMotown View Post
    I don't know if anyone caught the National Geographic Channels series called Inside 9/11. I believe the final two episodes are on 9/16. This series gave a very detailed account of the events of that fateful day and the events leading up to it.

CNN Memorial Site
    http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/memorial/

9/11 Tribute NYC Firefighters
    http://www.nyc.gov/html/fdny/media/tribute/tribute.html

I Did Not Die
    Author: Melinda Sue Pacho

Do not stand at my grave and forever weep.
    I am not there; I do not sleep.
    I am a thousand winds that blow.
    I am the diamond glints on snow.
    I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
    I am the gentle autumn’s rain.
    When you awaken in the morning’s hush
    I am the swift uplifting rush
    Of quiet birds in circled flight.
    I am the soft stars that shine at night.
    Do not stand at my grave and forever cry.

I am not there. I did not die.
    Beautiful tribute to those who were murdered.

Personally, I can't bring myself to watch those programs just yet, brings back painful memories and feelings.

I'll never forget nor forgive what happened on that day.

I'll never forget nor forgive what happened on that day.
    How big of you. No wonder people come after us.

I was there -- while all you pro-war flag-wavers were sitting in your PJs eating your Hot Pockets and shitting your pants.

You cannot watch this [[or any other 9/11 program) and not be moved.

If your not your probably a narcissistic socia-path like meddle. Those folks DESERVE to be remember. And all the folks that had to witness it that day in NYC deserve to be remembered. But unfortunately most of the world just carries on in it's ungrateful, self-centered ways.

This is the NatGeo link. I believe this was orginally aired in 05. The first hour really explains the radical Jihad movement and how the whole terrorist plot was constucted. The second hour detailed the events of the plans, conversations between the FAA, the stewardesses, and government. Also had stories of survivors that were just under where the planes hit. Definitely worth watching. I'm sure there are details that we will probably never know the whole truth about. Also I'm sure that the conspiracy theorist are trying to make events and information that is really just not there.

http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/series/inside-911

btw... i'm not pro-war or anti-war. It is what it is unfortunately. This is how things work in this completely insane world until we all grow up - which is not gonna happen in our lifetime.

Quote Originally Posted by MizMotown View Post
    btw... i'm not pro-war or anti-war. It is what it is unfortunately. This is how things work in this completely insane world until we all grow up - which is not gonna happen in our lifetime.
    Oh, Miz, I wasn't addressing anybody on this thread, just the pro-war types who like to think "everything changed" that day -- to the way they want it: Endless macho wars.

The first hour really explains the radical Jihad movement and how the whole terrorist plot was constucted. The second hour detailed the events of the plans, conversations between the FAA, the stewardesses, and government.
    So the second hour is where they talk about Bush planning the whole thing?

DetroitNerd - I didn't think you were, just stating my position. :-) It's one of those subjects that go round' and round' and round' like every other controversial debates human beings can have. lol

So the second hour is where they talk about Bush planning the whole thing?
    Nope. Didn't get into conspiracy theories. Although there will always be questions, it actually cleared up some things I thought were way off. I still wonder about the validity of the "Let's Roll" story and some of the ties between families involved but again will we ever know the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth?

Buy American Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Meddle View Post
    How big of you. No wonder people come after us.
    ....and how shallow of you to minimize someone's feelings. I feel sorry for you.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast