Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Page 328 of 432 FirstFirst ... 228 278 318 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 338 378 428 ... LastLast
Results 8,176 to 8,200 of 10776

Thread: Garwood Mansion

Quote Originally Posted by stillrockin View Post
    40 years ago next week I had a party at Garwood where 1200 for best friends came to Garwood. What a night.

Hoover is Stillrockin
    awesome party Mark. its just possible i might still be seeing trails

"Two Yutes were hitchhiking down the coast of California 1971...After getting a ride from Santa Cruz and a nice bowl of hashish...departingthe car in the small town of Carmel...while getting out of a car with backpacks behind us a honking car loaded with a family and ignorant father kept honking and shaking his fist...As the 2 cars departed a young hipster let a resounding FUCK OFF bellow thru the Coast of Calif ringing in the Air"
    Whaler 1971

Hey Whaler.....too coooool, bro.

Thanks for the soundtrack on Kendra's youtube thing.

Hey, is that a shot of
    sasquatch

disapearing into the woods? He looks pretty hip, flashing the peace sign.

I am building a guitar that I think you guys are going to really love. It has planets inlaid on the fretboard.

No more BAD words please

Hoover is stillrockin

Quote Originally Posted by RickBeall View Post
    Hey, is that a shot of
    sasquatch

disapearing into the woods? He looks pretty hip, flashing the peace sign.
    I think you're right, Rick. We finally have undisputed proof of the existence of the Yeti. Little did we know, Sasquatch was among us all the time, even during the Gar Wood reunion. Let's plan a trap. Next time we know Sasquatch is trucking around these parts, we'll put out some ice-cold Coors, Bud Light and Labatts [[and maybe some doobius maximus) and we'll capture him. Whaddya think?

It is I Rocketwhit hello to all sorry i could not make it im crushed rock on keep it live

Hey Hoover............okay.

Hey Hey we broke a record down her.....28+ days of 95+ degrees with heat index of over 100+ degrees, and 34 days of over 90 degrees....... Think I'll go out this weekend and celebrate......To top it all off, it is actually raining today......not some silly pop up shower, it is actually raining....... Celebrate, celebrate dance to the music................GDGT

How's your pig handling the heat?

I'm jaming to Rick Beall cd this morning. Rick you rock.

hoover is Stillrockin

For Internal and exteral use If symptoms persist for longer than 4 for hours see RUTH.

Hoover is Stillrockin

Oh god - why me?!

Quote Originally Posted by stillrockin View Post
    For Internal and exteral use If symptoms persist for longer than 4 for hours see RUTH.

Hoover is Stillrockin
    Doctor Ruth?

Stnft....about the pig........It cooked up real nice...... Big apple in the mouth smothered in brown sugar and spices with pineapple.......yum yum...good stuff Maynard...........GDGT

Yeah!.........why Ruth?! Oh, wait............I forgot. Sorry!

Only Rick knows what I'm talking about. Right Rick.

Hoover is stillrockin

I know what you are talking about. Both internal and external use may require ... Ruth.

What the hell are you guys talking about?! Ruth doesn't deserve this kind of crap! Knock it off! Hoover, go to your room and stay there til the Cubs win the World Series!!

hmmmmm
    am I in trouble here or what?

It doesn't take much to get things going here.That was a quote off of rick's cd. I just put Ruth name on the end of it for fun.

Hoover is stillrockin

I see., we can`t talk emotionally about some things but innuendo besmirching the Godmother of all things GarWoodian is fair game...Shame... Shame... Shame...[[ Stlrkn you best take a lot of supplies to your room cuz the Cubs ain`t gonna win the World Series in our lifetime.)

6 more posts and this site hits 200,000 views...Amazing...God loves Rock & Roll...

And Rock 'n' Roll loves God.