Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 330 of 432 FirstFirst ... 230 280 320 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 340 380 430 ... LastLast
Results 8,226 to 8,250 of 10776

Thread: Garwood Mansion

Quote Originally Posted by stnfrnt View Post
    If we didn't have to pay the rent for all these fucking illegal aliens out here, maybe we could afford to turn on the air conditioning in the Long Beach City College classrooms! Man it's hot!!
    Who's paying their rent?

California taxpayers. Federal subsidies don't even come close to reimbursing......I guess that means that you are chipping in a few pesos too. Pedro and his illegal extended family thank you.

Larry there are teenager reading this

Does anybody know if our little buddy John Collier got anything decent captured on that very expensive video camera he was toting around at the reunion last June? Just wondering.

Hoover......I know teen agers read this thread. They're the ones who told me. They don't have any air conditioning in their classrooms either.

i would be happy if thats all we are paying for. unfortunatly its not. and its not going to get any better. our generation fucked up . i feel sorry for the next. boy am i glad i'm as old as i am. i don't want to be around in 30 years.

graynoodle.....would you consider sticking around if we could get the $10 billion a year we spend on illegal aliens to be put where it does legal residents some good?

Not to change the subject on you guys....well yes I am....so.....Let's just say that some sort of " Reunion / Tribal Gathering / ? " were to take place on the west coast....What would it look like?....Where would it be?....What would we do?......Who would host it?....How would it happen?....When would it be?....Inquiring minds want to know.......Just askin......I do like the idea......and I totally acknowledge that some of us would not be able to make that venture without some sort of assistance if at all........Just something to ponder while playing with your navel lint........GDGT

December sometime......fly into LAX......kayak over to Catalina Island...rock'n'roll from there. The Chumash Indians used to do it all the time......................[[except for the fly into LAX part).

P.S. I can't reach my navel any more.
    Last edited by stnfrnt; August-24-10 at 08:32 PM.

Huh ?.....

Hey Ya'All....Hope everyones summer was a blast...First Lady Happy Belated B-Day...Back in school..Would love to make the Next reunion wherever it is....Stone , Gash...I wish you were with me trout fiishin at 7600 ft..Breathtaking Shit...Peace...Whaler

Hey whaler......Luv the pic....closed my eyes , took a toke and , abracadabra,,,,I was there with you ....Hope you had a great trip with lots of great memories....

Hey Stnft....I'm not to sure about the kayak trip to the big island ....I seriously doubt if either you or I could make it out of the harbour with out medical attention....Not to mention trying to squeeze our Buddha bellies into one of those contraptions........We could rent that sail boat that was across from me for a week....or commandeer Dietz' boat....or Jeff's....anyway it's sounding doable......I just wonder how many folks would be able to make the trip.....So, not to actually commit, How many folks would / could make a "West Coast" venture.....Either LA or San Diego....Lots of options...........GDGT

Hey Whaler........wanna' borrow my hip waders next time?

Borrow Hip Waders ? ? ?.....I mean the guy is standing there in the water wearing white sneakers making the peace sign.....How "Hip"is that..............

Wait a minute............could he be walking on water ????

Hey Gash.........I figured we'd just hop into a well stocked dinghy and let Markley tow us over to the island.

That is amazing that Whaler is walking on water!

Hi Larry, boy you should record that Garwood song and post it here. I sure would like to hear it better.

I don't have a Garwood song, but I did write a new one I thought I would post it in here so you guys would not miss it .... unless you want to. !!!

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...songID=9570399

The song is about the tearing down of Detroit from a scrappers point of view. So, it is slightly Garwood related in that the mansion met the fate of many other fine buildings in Detroit.

Rick.....that's a Gar Wood party song you're talking about, and I'm working on that one and several others. I'll give a listen to your new stuff this evening, when the Cabrillo High School "Jaguars" Marching Band gets done with practice. There's only a parking lot and a chain link fence between us.

Well, so much for soliciting feedback regarding a West Coast party.....Must have been the towing thing to Catalina......Any other ideas are welcome...... maybe a Tennessee barn party......Or a Wisconsin river bash with OG hosting......Or a West Michigan romp in the dunes at Gleemans refuge......Or we could just keep the same 4 / 5 guys logging on to the thread, trying to keep the rest of the gang interested in reuniting this "Gypsy Band of Partying Souls" until senility and incontinence prevents us from functioning ......OOOPS....I think I just peed my pants.......where am I..............GDGT
    Last edited by gash; August-27-10 at 07:26 PM.

Obviously everybody died.

Write a song to bring them back. Ha ha.

Default Pals

Quote Originally Posted by stnfrnt View Post
    Obviously everybody died.
    Maybe we`re a band of departed souls lookin` to get back where we were most comfortable...
    Last edited by highhat; August-27-10 at 10:55 PM. Reason: Fine tuning

That would be a bar stool.

You got a universe singing harmonies inside you Larry.

Detroit Grrrl sighting at the Russell People's Art Festival!

Ha ha. I got to talk to her this year.