Quote Originally Posted by Bearinabox View Post
Given a choice between a safe, legal establishment with regular hours where you know what you're getting and how much, and some shady thug in a vacant house in Brightmoor who'd as soon shoot you in the face as change his pants and who sells strictly at his convenience when he has stuff to sell at all, I think most rational consumers would opt for the legitimate outfit even if it cost more. I mean, when you want to have a drink, do you buy a six-pack from the party store, or do you seek out your friendly ghettohood moonshine distiller to save a few bucks?

As far as sitting on the couch and wasting time, how do you feel about legalized TV? Come to think of it, what surface are you sitting on when you post poorly-thought-out rants on DetroitYes?

I'm just talking about what people are used to right now. How many times you think somebody gets shot and they come back for more?

People are gonna grow their own. It's that simple. It's convenient and they won't pay any tax since it's all about taxes. Most people don't know how to set up a still but they know how to put a plant in a pot.