Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Page 265 of 432 FirstFirst ... 165 215 255 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 275 315 365 ... LastLast
Results 6,601 to 6,625 of 10776

Thread: Garwood Mansion

Bentspur, are you still out there lurking around?

Highhat, how about an old photo of yerself from back in the day.

old guy... Better even than the french fries with gravy and the meatloaf from the Owl restaurant ?The quote is from Dave Marsh in Cream Magazine...I guess we didn`t kiss his ass. I have been to the famous John collier site. I went to ...Stonefront then Gwd then John`s site. i returned to the island in `77...found a piece of the tile floor [white with black dots ]....I took it home with me.

BoB what do you look like now? I bet you all gray like BushMark

you got that right. Mark i`ll be 61 in June....yeah I know another Gemini.

BushMark is the Baby in the bunch,

My future wife and I in 1973.

geminis rule

Hi HighHat,

I just posted the lyrics to "Garwood Anthem" and "Hoover was a Mover" on DetroitYes.com at the very bottom of this thread here:

http://detroityes.com/mb/showthread.php?t=3454

Dear Zippy'

I just don't understand why we can't be friends? My hair stylist is gay.

Stillrockin

Mornin one and all;
    Attn; all parrot heads ......... Jimmy Buffett and Zac Brown on CMT's "Crossroads" ........ watch it if your partial to scootin yer boots and toe tappin .....or maybe just target practice.....what ever! ! ..............GDGT

Attachment 5556

Quote Originally Posted by highhat View Post
    1klsndr. I met Joe Ford whili gigging with a band from Oxford ; John and Steve McDaniels[Felix], their drummer was in the national guard, so once a month I "wood" set in for the weekend. Ledville Feed Seed and Bag were in a bar down the road in Pontiac. I lost track of Joe until I saw him at Eastern Mich. U. He told me he had practice that night in Detroit and asked if I wanted to go with him. My God...what transpired from then on was truly a trip for a lifetime!
    Highhat, do you remember the Factory Ballroom? It was on Telegraph Road or Dixie Highway, whatever they called it in that neck of the woods. I have the address around here someplace.

Quote Originally Posted by Gleeman View Post
    ]Rona the Mackey guy is the one the racers were trying to either boycott from the race or have all mushers take a urinalysis for pot and alcohol testing....whats wrong with a pro musher wantin a few tokes during a 1000 mile sled dog race ? glad he won again[

Hiwatt[/b]...power to you buddy....
    Yuppo. Of course, taking a few tokes might turn him into a ranting, raving, commie pinko. Now that would be seriously bad for all of those grizzlies and mooses out there in the Alaskan wilderness.

Quote Originally Posted by stillrockin View Post
    One more B.S story from Zippy I never used methamphetamine at the Garwood

I want a retration I don't think this funny at all you ______________ hole
    From 1KielsonDrive. Hoopty, you want a retration? Is that a medical procedure? Did you say it has something to do with your ____hole? Better see your doctor. Make it a Proctologist. I've had lots of medical procedures, but no retrations, yet. Yours, 1KielsonDrive.
    Last edited by 1KielsonDrive; March-20-10 at 12:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by stnfrnt View Post
    Hoover's telling the truth. I used all the meth at the Garwood, and believe me....I did not share! [[except with Oklahoma Mike the night we were on parking duty after Hoover told the world the Stones were coming down to party)
    Stoney, please come over here and pick me up off of the floor. Heeeeeyyyahhhhhh! F-----ing hilarious.

I still want my RETRATION Zippy.
    From 1KielsonDrive. I retrate my remarks Hoopty. In fact, I also resemble my remarks. Yours in GarWoodian brotherhood, 1KielsonDrive.

Quote Originally Posted by stnfrnt View Post
    Fill in the blank correctly and win a free "I SLEPT WITH HOOVER AT THE GARWOOD" tatoo.

"I want a retraction I don't think this funny at all you____pants on the ground_______hole."

hiht.....were you the drummer in the band Joe played in at that bowling alley in Pontiac?
    I'm retrating, I'm retrating. Give me break, I'm retrating.

to piggy back on my previous post; If you google Zac Brown Free/Into The Mystic, then click on CMT with Jimmy Buffett you will get an amazing rendition of Van Morrisons Into The Mystic ....... Made my ricky ticky and my wiggle waggle ..... or maybe your wont like it at all ....... Never know till you try....GDGT

I have new t-shirts I got high with Hoover at the Garwood reunion 2009
    From 1KielsonDrive. Are you sure your new t-shirts shouldn't say I got high on methamphetamine with Hoopty at the Gar Wood reunion? Oh, I'm so sorry. I retrate that remark. I also resemble that remark. Yours, 1KielsonDrive.

Quote Originally Posted by highhat View Post
    My future wife and I in 1973.
    Great picture.

Dear Zippy'

I just don't understand why we can't be friends? My hair stylist is gay.

Stillrockin
    From 1KielsonDrive. Geez, I feel so bad Hoopty, I though we were friends. I retrated my statements. I can recommend a good Proctologist if you're having problems with your retrations. You might want to try one of those pillow things to ease your pain. BTW, my hairstylist is a crackhead. Yours, 1KielsonDrive.

From 1KielsonDrive. Dear Hoopty, this is what my hairtstylist did to my 'do' the last time. Whaddya think, darlin? Pretty cute, huh? Yours, 1KielsonDrive.
    Last edited by 1KielsonDrive; April-08-10 at 11:34 PM.

Here's something of interest for GarWoodians : Jimmy McCarty's latest band. A bit of hype in the title, but a good article, nonetheless. From the Metro Times this week.
    Last edited by 1KielsonDrive; May-13-10 at 01:06 AM.

Sincere best wishes on your health problems Hiwatt. I'll be glad to provide with a good set of bongos if you want, but they could never equal your work on the guitar.

Ditto..........

Quote Originally Posted by 1KielsonDrive View Post
    Highhat, do you remember the Factory Ballroom? It was on Telegraph Road or Dixie Highway, whatever they called it in that neck of the woods. I have the address around here someplace.
    As a matter of fact that`s the last place I saw Eddie....1973 or 1974. I think that`s Waterford.