My future in-laws who are from Germany can't understand why Americans are terrified of a system like that
. Because under this system I am mandated to pay for health insurance,
and I can not afford to pay my bills if I am required by law to pay for health insurance, too. There is only "talk" of reducing health insurance costs. There is no guarantee. The only guarantee is that I will have to buy it.
So you don't know if it's true that people are checked for loyalty before entering an Obama Town Hall meeting. You just kind of made it up.
Papasito your arguments would carry more weight if you gave examples, first of all the statement you made that There has been much documentation on how his Town Hall audiences have been selected in the past without any examples or documentation is an irresponsible statement.
Sorry, I am at work with limited internet access, so I can't surf around and copy/paste webpages to support my claims. I only spoke of these instances because I have seen and read examples. And if you had the time to kill, with using simple tools like Google.com you can find plenty of pages to support my accusations.
Just checking. The room could be filled with TeaBaggers for all you know.
Highly unlikely, since the crowd was cheering and swooning after his every talking point.