Quote Originally Posted by kraig;
As far as making Moroun look bad. He does a good enough job of that on his own. I'd rather see tax dollars being put to use for an intended purpose.

There's no coincidence that all of these stories on Moroun are coming out at the same time the budget for the state's portion of the DRIC is going to be discussed up in Lansing. Again, game playing. And the public ends up suffering.
Unfortunately, Moroun doesn't do a nearly good enough job on his own, since the media in this town and the politicians in this state give him free passes left and right. The things he's gotten away with are appalling.

And the "tax dollar" argument is really weak, especially when millions [[?) are wasted on the legal costs required to fight Moroun's endless obstructions and breaches of contract. Not to mention the associated costs of his demolitions and neglect of Detroit neighborhoods.

I know you are anti-DRIC [[I gather--I don't read these boards enough to know exactly why), so that's part of your issue here, but on the merits I see no case against exposing Matty to some of the public scrutiny that he doesn't get halfway near enough of.