Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by softailrider View Post
    So, ummmmm, 1500 flu case this year in the US nationwide. Last year 38 million flu cases. Do you believe in coincidence? Don’t think I do, but I do believe in bullshit.
    Between October 1, 2019 through April 4, 2020 it is estimated that there have been:
    • 39 million – 56 million flu illnesses
    • 18 million – 26 million flu medical visits
    • 410,000 – 740,000 flu hospitalizations
    • 24,000 – 62,000 flu deaths

Look at tomorrow April 17 in 2019

When you look at all of the years previously,the spikes in cases match the current virus spikes.

A bit strange that the two flu/virus coordinate the exact same spike paths.

https://www.michigan.gov/documents/mdhhs/MIFF_04-17-20_688206_7.pdf

Go back through the years and watch the Covid spikes match the exact same time the flu spiked,same months almost down to the same day.

https://www.michigan.gov/mdhhs/0,588...17-2018%20MIFF

I think what is worse is no matter where you go in the country,everybody is stressed out over something they cannot change personally,that’s long term not healthy.

I shut down the service side of my business,customers said - you cannot that we cannot find anybody else - I told them when they learn to chill out maybe I will be back.

The other side of it is there are so many people fleeing the north because of all of this,I listed my house and sold it 1 hour later for full asking and cash.

But every property I look at is sold by the time I view it and put an offer,we have 1000 homes on the market with an estimated 7000 buyers with cash waiting to buy.

The virus is one thing but I think the long term ramifications of everything surrounding it are worse.
    Last edited by Richard; April-16-21 at 03:47 PM.