Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

The truckers are probably protesting the gas rationing the the President had put on them

Yeah, that works, considering these are CANADIAN truckers.
    Quote Originally Posted by stasu1213 View Post
    The truckers are probably protesting the gas rationing the the President had put on them

COVID-19 truck blockade in Canada shuts down Ford plant

TORONTO [AP] — A blockade of the bridge between Canada and Detroit by protesters demanding an end to Canada’s COVID-19 restrictions forced the shutdown Wednesday of a Ford plant and began to have broader implications for the North American auto industry.

https://apnews.com/article/coronavir...35e3157ad79bb0

Perhaps Ford and the UAW can sue the organizers of this little pity party parade for losses.

Quote Originally Posted by Meddle View Post
    COVID-19 truck blockade in Canada shuts down Ford plant

TORONTO [AP] — A blockade of the bridge between Canada and Detroit by protesters demanding an end to Canada’s COVID-19 restrictions forced the shutdown Wednesday of a Ford plant and began to have broader implications for the North American auto industry.

https://apnews.com/article/coronavir...35e3157ad79bb0

Perhaps Ford and the UAW can sue the organizers of this little pity party parade for losses.
    The media ran this doomsday scenario a few day back and GM replied by saying they did not foresee any supply issues in relation to.

Correct me if I am wrong but you can copy and paste all of the same words in that article and insert the words “chip shortage” or “corona virus “ because that is why they have been throttling back production for the last 2 years but showing record profits,seems to actually work in their favor the whole concept of short supply drives prices up.
    Last edited by Richard; February-10-22 at 10:36 AM.

And why isn't DHS, ICE and/or the Maroons towing these trucks off the bridge?

Saying I am spreading lies,so I guess the current administration is a bunch of liars also?

ATLANTA [[KMOX) -- CDC Director Rochelle Walensky said that Covid-19 vaccines are no longer effective at preventing transmission of the virus.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/med...ore/ar-AASDndg

So you are the one that flat out lied and spread false information in order to bolster your argument and if you had access to Google it would have shown you that with out the need to be libel.
    Last edited by Richard; February-10-22 at 12:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Saying I am spreading lies,so I guess the current administration is a bunch of liars also?

ATLANTA [[KMOX) -- CDC Director Rochelle Walensky said that Covid-19 vaccines are no longer effective at preventing transmission of the virus.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/med...ore/ar-AASDndg

So you are the one that flat out lied and spread false information in order to bolster your argument and if you had access to Google it would have shown you that with out the need to be libel.
    That quote doesn't say what you think it says, plus there's no indication of where that information is coming from. Everyone knows the vaccine can't stop the transmission completely, but you said it doesn't stop or reduce spread, which I've supplied evidence to refute.

“All protests are equal but some are more equal than others” from George Orwell's novel Animal Farm.

Name:  animal [[2).jpg
Views: 326
Size:  90.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by CassTechGrad View Post
    “All protests are equal but some are more equal than others” from George Orwell's novel Animal Farm.
    Looking through my copy of Animal Farm, I couldn't find that quote.

He's paraphrasing "AAll animals are equal but some are more equal than others"

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Whalley View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Whalley View Post
    "The separation of church and state"

Looking through my copy of the US Constitution and I couldn't find that quote either but the Supreme Court said it's in there somewhere, go figure. Hey guys I'm just tryin' to have a little fun here with this stuff, don't take it too seriously cause' I'm just kiddin' around.

^^^ Animal Farm? Equal indeed!

Um, eh - don't mention that book - it may soon be on the banned "For our best interests...' list.

Oh and of course for our 'safety' as well. So it will be argued.
    Last edited by Zacha341; February-10-22 at 02:52 PM.

Hmmm, I can't see either of those articles.

Do the articles reference the real world? Or a lab?

Real world results seem to be far different than what the government and the vax manufacturers are claiming.

Per example
    Let's say that the vaccine reduces infection rate by 31% in the first 2 months after a booster, and say 5% after that, and perhaps also reduces transmissibility by 20%. Ok, you should have a 6% reduction in spread. Fine.

BUT, we haven't factored in the fact that the 69% of vax'd that still end up getting infected are much less likely to KNOW they're infected [and contagious], and so these people attend parties, school, church, protests, sporting events, concerts etc, and infect far more than the unvax'd population, who are more likely to know to test or stay home.

In the end, who spreads it more?

And we haven't even factored in the many vaccine side effects as documented by DMED and VAERS

Is there proof enough to impose totalitarian mandates?
    Last edited by Rocket; February-10-22 at 06:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    Is there proof enough to impose totalitarian mandates?
    Again, there are no mandates. Truckers are free to find other jobs. No one's building gulags or death camps for the unvaccinated. Get a grip...

Here is an informative read of key players in the protests from the Canadian ctvnews website.

Who is who? A guide to the major players in the trucker convoy protest
    https://www.ctvnews.ca/mobile/canada...test-1.5776441

Quote Originally Posted by Lowell View Post
    Here is an informative read of key players in the protests from the Canadian ctvnews website.

So someone is kicking butt and taking names. Well, at least taking names. It's a Canadian thing.

A committee has been formed to determine how to kick butt, politely.

Quote Originally Posted by Lowell View Post

People keep referring to it as a trucker convoy,which to an extent it is,but as usual what one sees on the surface it just a small part of it all.

They have world wide support,when you watch the convoy procede,they had thousands of supporters who lined the over passes,many who had never even driven a truck in the first place.

When the GO fund me was shut down,another one was also used in it place,which the Canadian government has also shut down after raising an additional 8 million,interesting how in the past even when cities were burning,none of those protest groups lost fund raising abilities.

There are also people live streaming,as they do with every protest,this is the first protest where there have been massive buffering issues that is interrupting the streams.

That is taken right out of Chinas playbook where the first thing they do is shut down the internet.

They have not technically shut it down,but they shure can have it throttled.

If there are an estimated 80 plus million in the US that also opposes the mandates,they can still show support and not even be related to the trucking industry.

There is a convoy of support being organized in the U.S. just as there have been convoys of support across the world.

Even if Canada removes the vaccine requirement,the United States has a vaccine requirement for foreigners legally entering the country,so they still would not be allowed to cross the border.

The Supreme Court has also ruled that OSHA does not have a legal authority to enforce a mandate but heath centers can.

Strangely enough,the Canadian mandate was scheduled to kick in on January 22 - a few weeks before Reuters ran an article saying the the Canadian government had come to terms and was no longer going to enforce the mandate.

The Canadian government then stepped up and said that was not the case,why would Reuters go through all of that to supply that article if it was false ? They are not exactly known for supplying fake news.

Come on in thru at our southern borders. Which remain open [no matter what level of COVID is afoot] - not requiring such precautions........

...Even if Canada removes the vaccine requirement, the United States has a vaccine requirement for foreigners legally entering the country, so they still would not be allowed to cross the border.
    Last edited by Zacha341; February-11-22 at 12:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    Come in thru at our southern borders. Which remains open - not requiring such precautions........
    Thats why I put the word “ legally “ in there,if I was poor in this country with no healthcare and was looking for a chance of success,I would cross the border,throw away my ID and sneak back across,it is the only way if you are born in this country that you will receive benefits that citizens would never have a chance at.

Thats why I put the word “ legally “ in there,if I was poor in this country with no healthcare and was looking for a chance of success,I would cross the border,throw away my ID and sneak back across,it is the only way if you are born in this country that you will receive benefits that citizens would never have a chance at.

You can’t complain about the lack of coverage when all you do is repeat the inanity that the US can’t achieve universal healthcare.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    Come on in thru at our southern borders. Which remain open [no matter what level of COVID is afoot] - not requiring such precautions........

👍

Just in, one lane is being opened, {both ways? at least into Canada}, on the Ambassador.
    Last edited by Jimaz; February-11-22 at 10:05 AM.

Yes, in anticipation of a judge making a ruling due at noon. The truckers are hoping this keeps the judge for ruling that they have to disband.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimaz View Post
    Just in, one lane is being opened, {both ways? at least into Canada}, on the Ambassador.

Ontario declares state of emergency to help end Ambassador Bridge blockade caused by truckers in 'Freedom Convoy' protest

Premier Doug Ford announced his declaration during a news conference Friday morning, and said those who impede the movement of goods, people and services will face a fine of $100,000 and a year in jail....

"We will also provide additional authority to consider taking away the personal and commercial licenses of anyone who doesn't comply with these orders," added Ford.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimaz View Post

"We will also provide additional authority to consider taking away the personal and commercial licenses of anyone who doesn't comply with these orders," added Ford.

There ya' go!

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast