Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

As one who drives from NV to MI and back often, what good is an electric car to me? Just sayin'.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray1936 View Post
    As one who drives from NV to MI and back often, what good is an electric car to me? Just sayin'.
    For someone who takes a road trip from the Detroit area to Traverse City it doesn’t make sense either. 200 miles up there, 200 miles back, drive around up there and go hunting around for a charging station. This is with 2.50 gas available on every street corner. I’ll pass on the electric option for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray1936 View Post
    By the time this decade is over I don't think there will be any problem driving an electric car coast to coast.

Quote Originally Posted by iheartthed View Post
    By the time this decade is over I don't think there will be any problem driving an electric car coast to coast.
    We're already there.

Here's a really good video that explains all about charging, charging speeds, charging interfaces, public charging, and range: