Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
So related to Detroit, who's population remains predominately black we're finally starting to see a reduction in Abortion. I recall the early eighties there were clinics everywhere in the D.

It's well established that the use of abortion disproportionately impacts our population. The Sanger factor's no longer debatable per PP's own admission. Couple that with the migrant crisis further offsetting our presence, our vote count, etc we could see a non-inclusive shift in our representation in local and national elections, economics, etc.

I'm not a racial essentialist as some on the far-right and far-left are, but I bring up these issues due to how significantly abortion-on-demand has reduced our numbers. After all, we see others talking about inclusion et al, pushing their particular group and intersections w/o apology!

We need to keep an eye on our interests and agency as well. It takes numbers for that. Not more abortions.

More are waking up - realizing that everything put forth as a 'right' and care may not be in our best interests!
Not buying any of this Zacha. Perhaps it "disproportionately affects [y]our population" because those folks are making perfectly rational choices about starting or expanding their families. Exactly the reason why choice is necessary. White religious extremists shouldn't be forcing their religious beliefs on you [or any of us]. Your population has agency just like every other. Yet you want to relinquish it to the same group that has historically oppressed you. Curious.

And your lament about your population numbers seems straight out of QAnon except that those folks couldn't care less about any problems in your community.