Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 175 of 207 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 185 ... LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,375 of 5151

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    It is part of his job to not create fear and panic,if he was acting like a majority of the media pushing the message of,stick your head out of the window and you will die,where would we be at?
    It is MORE his job to not have his head stuck up his ass, to take the advice of actual experts, to put together a cohesive, rational plan, and to provide FACTUAL information to the American people. He has failed to do so - on anything, ever - but he has been an abject failure during the pandemic.

Quote Originally Posted by rb336 View Post
    It is MORE his job to not have his head stuck up his ass, to take the advice of actual experts, to put together a cohesive, rational plan, and to provide FACTUAL information to the American people. He has failed to do so - on anything, ever - but he has been an abject failure during the pandemic.
    You've got that right.

Quote Originally Posted by Maof View Post
    You mean to tell you you missed it?...LOL Here ya go and don't bother trying to manipulate his words. It is what he said.......https://www.aljazeera.com/programmes...124512820.html

The Al Jazeera article quoted Trump as saying, " is there a way we can do something like that"

I already saw that quote. "Something like that" is not the same as actually saying 'injecting someone with disinfectant" which you had in quotes. I was hoping you could locate the phrase you quoted. To claim that "something like that" means 'injecting someone with disinfectant" is a manipulation of words. It could mean that of course but it could also mean a number of other things. "Something like that" ≠ 'injecting disinfectant".

I found some definitions of "something like that".

-"
    used for referring to any of a group of things or possibilities without being specific". -Americn-English Dictionary

-"
    used to show that what you have just said is only an example or you are not certainabout it." -cambridge dictionary

-"of or pertaining to a vague answer; not one thing or the other, but having a combination of both elements; having only subtle qualities". -urban dictionary

-"or another similar possibility" -mcmillanthesaurus

Maybe you could look a little harder to find your actual quote instead of that manipulated of a Trump quote.

And now we have this guy who was WH doctor to President Obama 2011-2017. Also a known as the "candy man"..........https://twitter.com/RonnyJackson4TX/...13803297677312

Quote Originally Posted by oladub View Post
    The Al Jazeera article quoted Trump as saying, " is there a way we can do something like that"

I already saw that quote. "Something like that" is not the same as actually saying 'injecting someone with disinfectant" which you had in quotes. I was hoping you could locate the phrase you quoted. To claim that "something like that" means 'injecting someone with disinfectant" is a manipulation of words. It could mean that of course but it could also mean a number of other things. "Something like that" ≠ 'injecting disinfectant".

I found some definitions of "something like that".

-"
    used for referring to any of a group of things or possibilities without being specific". -Americn-English Dictionary

-"
    used to show that what you have just said is only an example or you are not certainabout it." -cambridge dictionary

-"of or pertaining to a vague answer; not one thing or the other, but having a combination of both elements; having only subtle qualities". -urban dictionary

-"or another similar possibility" -mcmillanthesaurus

Maybe you could look a little harder to find your actual quote instead of that manipulated of a Trump quote.
    Oh Lord...............

Quote Originally Posted by rb336 View Post
    You are misunderstanding the role of ADVISORS to the president.

By your reasoning if the experts said to nuke Iran then he should do it.

Name one expert in the world that has got it correct sense the beginning and have provided consistent factual information.

Where were you in January when you should have provided your expert advice on how to handle an unknown virus pandemic.

It is easy when you are sitting in the cheap seats and offering opinions on how things should have been handled.

After the fact.
    Last edited by Richard; May-13-20 at 11:56 AM.

Unfortunately, my husband turns it on just to see him stumble when asked questions and throw out falsehoods.

So the old man spends most his time in front of the boob-tube? Now I think we're getting somewhere.

Hah. We clearly don't lead the world in testing!

China probably LEADS as they FORCE their people, mandated: tracking them person-by-person using as part of that effort their chip... um, eh I mean, their VERY 'smart' phones.

Anyone notice his set-up yesterday at another disaster of a briefing? Reminded me of the wine and steaks he tried hawing a few years ago ....

https://img.huffingtonpost.com/asset..._720_noupscale

https://static.politico.com/dims4/de...2-gty-1160.jpg
    Last edited by Zacha341; May-14-20 at 05:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    Hah. We clearly don't lead the world in testing!

China probably LEADS as they FORCE their people, mandated: tracking them person-by-person using as part of that effort their chip... um, eh I mean, their VERY 'smart' phones.
    Actually we do,the United States has done more then 10 million tests,no other country has even comes close to that.

But because of our population size in comparison our tests per million is medium.

In theory yes we have in the sheer number of tests.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries

You know Locally Gilbert got the contract for contract tracking,useing over 2000 volunteers,if you test positive then a volunteer will get a list of everybody you can in contact with and then contact them.

Good way to build a future client list,volunteer comes to your house scopes everything out and gets all your details.

But how are they vetting the volunteers,perfect for a child molestor or somebody getting a peek into your house and making a call to somebody else to rob you in the future.

Other states and cities are pushing the Chinese style of cell phone tracking but they have not determined a end game of when the tracking stops if ever.
    Last edited by Richard; May-14-20 at 06:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    So the old man spends most his time in front of the boob-tube? Now I think we're getting somewhere.
    Nope.

I see what you mean there.... thanks.

Actually we do, the United States has done more then 10 million tests, no other country has even comes close to that.

But because of our population size in comparison our tests per million is medium.

In theory yes we have in the sheer number of tests.

FBI executed a search warrant at the home of Republican Senator Richard Burr as part of an insider trading investigation.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fbi...nt-report-says

Burr dumped up to $1.7 million in stock back in February, just days after getting confidential privileged closed-door briefings about how bad the pandemic was going to get as part of his role as a Senator, information the rest of us didn't have access to. Under the STOCK Act of 2012, it's illegal for members of Congress to use the confidential information they are privy to as part of their jobs for personal financial gain, especially stock sales.

Perhaps the most damming for Burr, his brother-in-law dumped six figures worth of stock on the exact same day Burr did. Burr claims it's just a coincidence and there was no coordination or communication between the two, but the FBI has his phone records now...

Maybe we can start calling this "COVID Corruption."

Loeffler has defended the sales, claiming they were nothing out of the ordinary and were made without her involvement or knowledge.
    “If you actually look at the personal transaction reports that were filed, it notices at the bottom that I’m only informed of my transactions after they occur — several weeks,” Loeffler said at the time. “So, certainly, those transactions — at least on my behalf — were a mix of buys and sells. Very routine for my portfolio.”

I know lots of people dumped in January/February but they were small players that ran their own portfolio.

My sister has funds in portfolios and they are moved around without her knowledge all the time,that is why they charge fees,you just dump your money with them and they run with it.

You can spend 10 hours a day analyzing,who has time for that.

I think it will be tough for them to prove.

When you look at the way the market was going at that time with millions of transactions reacting daily,how exactly do you single out trades being out of place?

That would be like saying everybody that traded at that time had insider information,when it was the market driving the dumps and trades.

Lots convert to liquidity in unstable times and sit in it until the market stabilizes,money makes money and you do not make money sitting on cash because it is not working for you,they did not cash out in the sense of direct cash in pocket.

The liquidity would have given them the opportunity to purchase fire-sale stock,which is what everybody was doing anyways.

Nobody can time the market.

Nobody really needed inside information,it was easy to see what was happening in the global markets when the virus hit China and could predict what was coming next.

If they said they had private discussions with the federal reserve then it would be different,but you cannot predict what they are going to do and the markets only react after the federal reserve makes their announcement.

Stocks are long term most have still seen 18% over the last 20 years average even with the hiccups,so it makes zero sense to make a phone call and dump to just bail because there was a meeting and people thought the market was going to drop.

Does not matter Democrat or Republican,I bet if they pull Pelosi's portfolio it was doing the same thing,along with millions of others.

Last edited by Richard; May-14-20 at 09:25 AM.

A different kind of virus seems to be spreading in Michigan, an ideological virus. 20-year-old Joseph Todd Kowalczyk, from the Parkway Village mobile home park in Clinton Township, was arrested by the FBI after he tweeted threats to the FBI threatening to detonate bombs in his city.

https://www.mlive.com/news/ann-arbor...onse-time.html

He stated that he was "upset with the FBI", he tagged @RealDonaldTrump in his tweets attacking the FBI, and he used the hashtag #ForWaco.

Right on the heels of the Trump cultist who was arrested for threatening to kill Gretchen Whitmer and Dana Nessel.
    https://www.mlive.com/public-interes...ag-nessel.html

At what point do we start to talk about the certain media entities and the guy in the White House who are encouraging and supporting this political terrorism?

^ about the same time we start talking about the wako Democrats that were running around shooting republicans and accosting them in public.

I guess that is the difference,one side is threatening while the other side is actually doing violent harm.

Funny how you had no problem with political terrorism at that time,or maybe shallow minds just fall into step.
    Last edited by Richard; May-16-20 at 07:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by aj3647 View Post
    ....At what point do we start to talk about the certain media entities and the guy in the White House who are encouraging and supporting this political terrorism?
    Lone_wolf_[[terrorism)#Stochastic_terrorism
    A derivation of Dr Woo's stochastic terrorism model was proffered by an anonymous blogger posting on Daily Kos in 2011 to describe public speech that can be expected to incite terrorism without a direct organizational link between the inciter and the perpetrator. The term "stochastic" is used in this instance to describe the random, probabilistic nature of its effect: whether or not an attack actually takes place. And, although the actual perpetrator of a planned attack and its timing is not under the control of the stochastic terrorist, their actions nevertheless serve to increase the probability that a terrorist attack will occur. The stochastic terrorist in this context does not direct the actions of any particular individual or members of a group. Rather, the stochastic terrorist gives voice to a specific ideology via mass media with the aim of optimizing its dissemination.

It is by dint of this ideology that the stochastic terrorist is alleged to randomly incite individuals predisposed to acts of violence. And it is because the stochastic terrorist does not target and incite individual perpetrators of terror with their message that the perpetrator may be labeled a lone wolf by law enforcement while the inciter avoids legal culpability. The term has mostly been applied to domestic American incidents of violence....
    But I do understand that your question was rhetorical.

Edited to add a link that wasn't loading when I posted the above:
    Last edited by Jimaz; May-16-20 at 07:54 PM.

So do you guys think the rhetoric that Abe Lincoln was spewing caused his untimely death?

Or Caesars as his senate stabbed him to death.

While I believe TDS is new and phycologists will be doing case studies for decades to come the concept of people acting out has been going on long before the current president came into office.

But that is one of the known symptoms of TDS,the inability to place context within daily life,outside of popping 6 bars of Zanax or electric shock therapy unfortunately there is no other known cure.

Canada passed domestic terrorism laws and even made it illegal to kill people,how is that working out?

There is no discussion about domestic terrorism,outside of creating a name for it so you can make it sound good,nobody has been able to eliminate it for over 2000 years,do not see it happening anytime soon.

Personally I think the entire Democratic Party elites are or could be classified as domestic terrorists by their actions as of late.
    Last edited by Richard; May-16-20 at 08:04 PM.

What the hell does algae have to do with it?

About as much as somebody trying to psychoanalyze a wako,they are out there,nobody is in their head,but them.

Sometimes this is like a DYyes version of ... one flew over the kukos nest.

... phycologists will be doing case studies for decades to come....
    Phycology ... is the scientific study of algae.

And you're embarrassed by your mistake, aren't you? LOL!
    Last edited by Jimaz; May-16-20 at 08:51 PM.

^ nope,I pay my own way in life I do not live it worrying about what others think,let alone the technology that likes to change words.

Those famous words,Frankly,my dear,I do not give a damn.

Apparently you were smart enough to figure it out you should feel special.
    Last edited by Richard; May-16-20 at 08:54 PM.

... the technology that likes to change words....
    Go ahead, edit it. I dare you. I already latched it. LOL!

^ why would I edit it?

You called it out and corrected me,good for you,right now in some village in Africa a family is getting chopped up into little pieces because of their religion,we have different priorities in life according to what bothers us.

Maduro has a $15 million dollar price tag on his head.

I do like this side of you better then having Thom control your thoughts,it is nice to see a real person buried in there.
    Last edited by Richard; May-16-20 at 09:09 PM.

So where did we leave off? Oh yeah, Trump's stochastic terrorism.

Imagine who would want to deflect from that issue?

You deflected from it.

Who was to blame for stochastic terrorism before Trump?

Did you inject bleach or huff Lysol?

My guess is probably not,because most likely you have some common sense and did not take action based on others words.

Or you could do that and then just blame Trump.

and we have,what,4 years and 6 months more of this?

If we are going down the road of manipulation,the left has been the ones easily manipulated for the last 3 + years.

Hey maybe it is not stochastic terrorism,it could be the Russians using mind control,ever think of that?

The guy that used a van to run over the people,they called that domestic terrorism,he was mad because he did not get laid.Trump did not empower him.

The guy in Canada that dressed up as RCMP and killed the 22 people,that was classified as domestic terrorism,was he also emboldened by Trumps words?

Somebody said something and because they think that unlocked the secrets of the mind they are the experts.

Maybe they can find the secret of how come some of the most beautiful women in the world are also the craziest.

We do not know why the person went crazy and killed all of those people.

Wait, yes we do,look we have a domestic terrorist emboldened by Trump.

Okay,sounds good to me,send it to the presses.
    Last edited by Richard; May-16-20 at 09:43 PM.