Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I used to post regularly about the local Detroit sports products on the old DYes forum. It's what I follow. It's not that I don't care for all of the other civic minded things that happens in our fair city but with sports, it's always a changing landscape and a good diversion. Does it really matter if Brandon Inge goes 3 for 4, Rodney Stuckey getting a double double, Jason Hanson sticks a 53 yard field goal or if Pavel Datsyuk scores a game winner in OT? Not in the big picture but it's sure to cheer for our city's teams.

We're fans of our city's sports. We cheer for the guys [[and gals) that wear our city's uniforms. When they do well [[think Red Wings), we have a sense of civic pride. When they stink up the joint [[Lions), we're mildly embarrassed and yet we keep coming back to them because they're OURS. They, on some cerebral level represent us and this region. For all intents and purposes, it's entertainment- short & sweet. Having a forum to talk sports with other fans would be great but if Lowell finds no use for it, I'm cool with that as well. It won't deter any of us from following our teams; we love our Detroit teams to a fault almost.

Yes please.

Quote Originally Posted by WonderWoman View Post
    No: to a Sports Forum
    I bet WonderWoman is a Yankees fan.

4. Default

Soon come folks. I am just up to my ears in alligators right now just getting back from business trip to Milwaukee and more. The thin blue menu at the top will be revisted soon and Detroit sports will have its own link. Classified ad returning too. Adjusting to the management of the new apparatus and pimping out takes a lot of time. Standby.

Big changes are in the works, including a small screen version for hand-held smart phones.

Quote Originally Posted by Lowell View Post
    Soon come folks. I am just up to my ears in alligators right now just getting back from business trip to Milwaukee and more. The thin blue menu at the top will be revisted soon and Detroit sports will have its own link. Classified ad returning too. Adjusting to the management of the new apparatus and pimping out takes a lot of time. Standby.

Big changes are in the works, including a small screen version for hand-held smart phones.
    Yay!!

Thank you in advance, Lowell!!

Quote Originally Posted by lowell View Post
    soon come folks. I am just up to my ears in alligators right now just getting back from business trip to milwaukee and more. The thin blue menu at the top will be revisted soon and detroit sports will have its own link. Classified ad returning too. Adjusting to the management of the new apparatus and pimping out takes a lot of time. Standby.

thank you lowell!

Lowell...I'm glad to hear that the sports forum will be re-established on DYes...it worked well on the old forum.

Quote Originally Posted by rajdet View Post
    I bet WonderWoman is a Yankees fan.
    Or a cry baby Pens fan…………………GO WINGS GO! I say yes to a sports forum, thank you Lowell.

Thank you!

With football and then basketball on the way, the dedicated sports section will be great.

Great! Can't wait to discuss the Tigers just missing the play offs, or not.

OK we have the Tigers teetering, Lions in training, State just being State, Rich Rod, Lord Stanley's cup slips out of or hands, and a totally new look Pistons. Folks might just need a place to vent.

Great news ! Now I can justify having my football related screen name on Detroit Yes

Thank you Lowell

thank you Lowell.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2