Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by 401don View Post
    It's rare for just one team to occupy an arena. Minnesota and Arizona are the only NBA/NHL teams that I can think of with separate arenas, so the Pistons & Wings were already spreading the revenue thinner. Cleveland has no NHL team but Gilbert has a minor league hockey and an Arena Football League team at the Q. Now that the majority of concerts would go to the new Wings arena, as opposed to the Palace, the future for the Palace looks bleak.
    Well, I know it just opened, but the attendance at LCA for Pistons games is already looking bleak. Maybe it will improve depending on the popular and better teams, like the Cavs and Warriors coming in, or it may be a reflection of the product on the floor. I've been seeing a lot of empty seats for a brand new arena.
    Last edited by Cincinnati_Kid; October-24-17 at 02:16 AM.