Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Thread: Lock him up!

Hybrid View

Most of these late night talk show hosts are probably better informed than most of the people posting on here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wheels View Post
    More news from comedians good job. The circus in charge are counting on this type of sheep herding!

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    Most of these late night talk show hosts are probably better informed than most of the people posting on here.
    I am sure MOST of the people on here appreciate your comments!

I'm sure he's talking NON-DETROIT ISSUES...

I you mean me, yes, I'm talking about this side of the forum; Detroit issues is pretty much a given that Detroiters know more than someone from NY or LA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gistok View Post
    I'm sure he's talking NON-DETROIT ISSUES...

I actually preferred a bit of Jay Leno back when I was watching that stuff[[s). He at least took on both sides -- not so partisan bent, well beyond even being funny or satirical. As it goes I'd hate for those, new to this country to believe our late night-line up to be representative.

How sad we must really, REALLY appear... SMH... What you laugh at says alot.