Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

I'm not gonna name any names, but the tone in this thread is completely different from the one right below it about the two white kids who were murdered.

Quote Originally Posted by iheartthed View Post
    I'm not gonna name any names, but the tone in this thread is completely different from the one right below it about the two white kids who were murdered.
    Sure did pick up the same vibe. Nobody really knows the facts yet we assume this did this and that did that.

Gang sign notwithstanding some comments made in this thread are,imo,tacky, vile&tasteless.

Quote Originally Posted by trotwood View Post
    Gang sign notwithstanding some comments made in this thread are,imo,tacky, vile&tasteless.
    this is nothing. You must never read the comments on COD. Thats vile, tacky and tasteless.

Quote Originally Posted by rex View Post
    this is nothing. You must never read the comments on COD. Thats vile, tacky and tasteless.

I've no idea what COD is.

Quote Originally Posted by trotwood View Post
    I've no idea what COD is.
    cess pool of poorly written news articles and simple trashy commenters

weather or not its true in this case unless you have a large farm and its the 1930s there is no reason to have 6 kids at the age of 24. Completely irresponsible

Quote Originally Posted by rex View Post
    cess pool of poorly written news articles and simple trashy commenters

weather or not its true in this case unless you have a large farm and its the 1930s there is no reason to have 6 kids at the age of 24. Completely irresponsible
    I wasn't able to see the posts about this issue on WDIV's website.
    As far as how many children the late young man had or didn't have I'm not sure what that has to do with me or why you're telling me about it.
    I mean no disrespect to you but the number of kids he had isn't something I addressed in either of my posts so why bring it up to me?
    Last edited by trotwood; August-01-12 at 05:50 PM.