Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by casscorridor65 View Post
    Who knows? The other side of that story "could be" that someone played the race card complaint looking for a payday. Once the company got that label from the last victim [[who got a payout) it could have inspired some disgruntled employee to try it again, no matter what the company did to change themselves. I guess it will come out in court. No one knows at this point...
    Or maybe the craft beer business is getting played out.

Quote Originally Posted by softailrider View Post
    Or maybe the craft beer business is getting played out.
    I think it is more about bandwagons,here 20 opened 4 are left,remember sports bars,all rage with 30 TVs,everybody got into them now they faded away and some rebranded into Social Clubs,same as a sports bar just a fancy name.

Topless bars are not so seedy if you call them gentleman’s clubs.

Now it is bars disguised as dog parks.

Taco craze with one on every corner.

Funny all the fads the pandemic created,burn pits,exercise equipment,back yard pizza ovens,smokers,home brewing,all that stuff is now sitting out by the curb waiting for the scrap man to pick up.

Even though the craft brewery kick is fading fast,I have 3 customers building them out spending over $500k to get into it.

Restaurant business has always been a 20% survival rate and out of those the majority that last the longest are comfort food,no frills.
    Last edited by Richard; May-02-23 at 09:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    I think it is more about bandwagons,here 20 opened 4 are left,remember sports bars,all rage with 30 TVs,everybody got into them now they faded away and some rebranded into Social Clubs,same as a sports bar just a fancy name....snip...
    You neglected to mention the other obvious bandwagon in this story. It is also a fad that too shall pass, since its not based on a significant reality.