Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by gnome View Post
    Richard, what the heck are you talking about? I don't see any emotion in the OP. Nothing about Manny stealing a city street, nothing about the almost 9 year battle over the theft of a city park and boat ramp, nothing about squatting on homes and driving out neighbors, nothing about tearing apart neighborhoods by sending hundreds of semis through them at all hours.

Ever comb diesel soot from your baby's hair, just because a billionaire parks a semi truck in front of your house all night?

The emotion conjured by those real life happenings is absent in the OP. Not there. Empty. Gone.

So, again, what exactly are you talking about?

Case in point.

The header reads Community action against DIBC

Fine I understand that concept,I also understand that it is clear that he is not going to give up his money and walk away so the only way to beat this "evil person" is with another bridge so what is the point of channeling energy on a roast ?

The only way you can beat brown nosing politicians is with signatures so
    hold a rally to educate and acquire those signatures straight and to the point.

There is no greater sign of corporate greed then Matty Moroun !
    Come join us to protest the DIBC/ Matty Moroun

It now has become personal, DIBC is a business that thinks and acts as such , Matty can semi retire and blow the whole argument out of the water and everything will be the same.

So, again, what exactly are you talking about?

Concentrate on the objective without the personal attacks.

As far as the soot aspect sorry it is not valid as when you read the archives on this site there are stories of factory's blowing their coal stacks and covering an entire neighborhood with soot so they should have shut those factories years ago and then this would all be non issue.

The bridge has been there for many years if I was looking for a place to live I would see the bridge and the trucks and know what the end result would be and choose elsewhere, where the new bridge is proposed I guess there are no people there either or do they not count and what was their choice?

I could go on further but as you can see this becomes an example of how issues get distracted

Last edited by Richard; October-26-11 at 05:22 PM.