Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by BrushStart View Post
    Do any of you have a better idea?
    I do actually!

1. Attract big business
    2. Construct an office building

It can't be impossibly hard. Detroit is a decent sized city with a big metro. C'mon now, you can do it like all the other cities. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by wolverine View Post
    I do actually!

1. Attract big business
    2. Construct an office building

It can't be impossibly hard. Detroit is a decent sized city with a big metro. C'mon now, you can do it like all the other cities. :-)
    I hope you're being sarcastic Wolverine. We're having trouble filling the vacant buildings that are still standing, let alone finding people to build new ones. The people on here advocating the construction of new buildings on these sites are nuts. Do we really need any more glut in our completely saturated market? One could convince me of building a residential building, maybe, but we don't need more office space.

Quote Originally Posted by BrushStart View Post
    I hope you're being sarcastic Wolverine. We're having trouble filling the vacant buildings that are still standing, let alone finding people to build new ones. The people on here advocating the construction of new buildings on these sites are nuts. Do we really need any more glut in our completely saturated market? One could convince me of building a residential building, maybe, but we don't need more office space.
    Don't get ahead of yourself, you only responded to my second point. Unless you are suggesting Detroit is closed for business.