Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

I have always found the Borders in Novi or Birmingham to be the best ones to go to.

I can't even picture where in Farmington a Borders books is. True I don't get out there much.

Is that the one on Orchard Lake?. I was in there once seemed kinda dead like most of the Borders I go to except Ann Arbor and Canton. I basically go to either one of the two big chains for only one thing to buy a quarterly called the Rodders Journal. Usually I hit the bargin books and find something, thats about it anymore.
    I miss the Little Professor stores most of all.Having gotten used to reading stuff on the net, I can see why the brick and motor stores are a dying breed.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Green View Post
    I have always found the Borders in Novi or Birmingham to be the best ones to go to.
    I like the Novi store too, but it isn't what it used to be. They've removed some shelving over the last couple of years, and increased the non-book [[cards, games, what-not) stock. They're carrying a much smaller book inventory than they used to.