Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Jimaz View Post
    Well, thanks for the update. It prompted me to discover that they have finally included our house in Street View for the first time. Nice photo too.

I feel like Steve Martin in "The Jerk" where he finds his name in the phone book then proudly proclaims "I'm somebody!"
    Even after today's update, the Street View image of my street is still from 2007!

However, I also noticed that the Street View car managed to drive on the brick road in front of the Henry Ford Museum! But at least they finally included the post-reconstruction Southfield Freeway on Street View. And BTW, when did the Street View car drive past your house Jimaz?
    Last edited by mtburb; July-03-13 at 09:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mtburb View Post
    ... And BTW, when did the Street View car drive past your house Jimaz?
    I haven't a clue.

I right-clicked the image and discovered the 3-D mode! Now where did I put my red/blue glasses?

Edit: Oh. In Google Earth it says Imagery Date: 10/2012.
    Last edited by Jimaz; November-15-13 at 09:21 AM.