Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    I guess before anyone posts now, or disagrees, they should run it by ronaldj now for approval.
    I recognize the sarcasm, but not a bad idea. Ronaldj is a gentleman, a genial person and a scholar. I agree calling Gannon a psycho was quite beyond the pale.

Quote Originally Posted by sumas View Post
    I recognize the sarcasm, but not a bad idea. Ronaldj is a gentleman, a genial person and a scholar. I agree calling Gannon a psycho was quite beyond the pale.

Thanks for the backup Sumas and Ronaldj...I can handle the criticism. I'm pretty sure someone was complaining about MY name-calling, though, if I catch the reading right.

I feel it is my right to editorialize these public figures, so then also yield that right to any of my critics. As long as they get creative and not vindictive.

YOU helped me open up to Duggan, which significantly altered my stance with him here...and now that 100 days have passed, I find myself cheering the guy on. Of course, if he bozo'd out, he would be fair game...but he's been doing the job.

With the EFM, I DO feel he is an installed dictator, so the name is apt and trite, and I'll use that nickname as long as it fits. Snyder is all but un-redeemable now...nothing he's done has benefited real citizens, only those corporate entities masquerading as persons.

Now that we find this guy in the mix? Here is Neavling's story on him...and he and I agree that Bill Nowling deserves all the attention the Fourth Estate can deliver.

I mean, hey, he held up Mike Cox after a sexual affair nine years ago. You just don't know WHAT he's going to grab next.

Cheers, sincerely,
    John

Quote Originally Posted by Gannon View Post
    Thanks for the backup Sumas and Ronaldj...I can handle the criticism. I'm pretty sure someone was complaining about MY name-calling, though, if I catch the reading right.

I feel it is my right to editorialize these public figures, so then also yield that right to any of my critics. As long as they get creative and not vindictive.

YOU helped me open up to Duggan, which significantly altered my stance with him here...and now that 100 days have passed, I find myself cheering the guy on. Of course, if he bozo'd out, he would be fair game...but he's been doing the job.

With the EFM, I DO feel he is an installed dictator, so the name is apt and trite, and I'll use that nickname as long as it fits. Snyder is all but un-redeemable now...nothing he's done has benefited real citizens, only those corporate entities masquerading as persons.

Now that we find this guy in the mix? Here is Neavling's story on him...and he and I agree that Bill Nowling deserves all the attention the Fourth Estate can deliver.

I mean, hey, he held up Mike Cox after a sexual affair nine years ago. You just don't know WHAT he's going to grab next.

Cheers, sincerely,
    John
    Best to you, John. I'll read Neavling's story. Thank you.

Too funny, we keep cross-posting...