Quote Originally Posted by gnome View Post
Calvin, if you suggest to shop someplace because the owner is black, someone else can equally choose to not shop there for the exact same reason. One should shop someplace based on sellection, proximity, freshness and prices; not religon because if religon is the main criteria people can reject it if they do not feel comfortable with a particular faith.

I get the feeling your trying to help this guy by driving some biz his way, but i am not convinced you are doing your pal a favor by listing his race and religon.

Imagin if you will how you would feel if someone told you to vote for Mitt Romney because he was white and a Morman. Not very convincing, is it.

Wait a minute! Mr. Hooks is NOT a Muslim.

What are you TALKING about?

If you had watched the video, sir [[or maam), you would know that Mr. Hooks is not a Muslim.

Again, you're here trying to pass judgment on this, but you didn't even read the information, and you didn't even watch the video OBVIOUSLY.

I mean, really.

How are you making a judgment about this, and you haven't even looked thoroughly into it?

If you had watched the first ten minutes of that video, it would be crystal clear that Mr. Hooks is NOT a Muslim.

But see, the thing is, you don't even care enough to watch it. You're so filled with hatred and negativity towards something positive in the community, that you don't even care to watch it.

You would just rather sit at home on your computer, typing false, negative things about something that you really can't find anything negative about.

The only way someone can find something negative about this is if they're doing what you all are doing right now -

Which is, in essence, being "bigoted".

You think you already know, so you refuse to look at it. But every statement you make shows that you have no idea what you're talking about.

I mean, you just said that Mr. Hooks is a Muslim. Where does anything on here say that Mr. Hooks is a Muslim?

Where in the video did Mr. Hooks say that he was a Muslim?

The answer to both questions is NOWHERE.

So why are you here slandering that man?

You hate to see anything positive in the city of Detroit, so much so that you will sit here and slander anyone that's trying to do something positive.

And then you wonder why the city is in the shape it's in? The city is like it is because of people like YOU.

I mean, you're trying to pass judgment on me, and all of your facts are wrong.

So how are you making a judgment about something that you won't even give the time of day, to look into it, and to check it out?