Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Threaded View

For a group that is very independent in its thinking nobody likes it if you go against the "norm". I bet there are quite a few who are thinking about it now or are going damn he is right! Its influencial in extremely small sectors around the world mostly critics[[those who tell us what to like but never buy the art themselves). As for drug infested meet me there any day we can by anything you want on Heidelberg. The crime has not stopped if anything the project brings the idiots to the criminals! Just ask all who have had their automobiles broken into. There is even a thread started for an idiot who was dumb enough to leave her valuables in plain sight [[I was happy she received very little sympahty here) and lost it all within seconds of her leaving her car. Last I while I think there are quite few visiting here to see the project. Most of the supposed hundreds of thousands are here to see are legitimate sights and and go by to say they "were" there.
    Last edited by p69rrh51; November-15-12 at 02:20 PM.