Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by 48307 View Post
    This is why our governments should NOT cooperate in any with with Moroun. He's going to do what he wants no matter what.

If he wanted to be a good business person while still going toward his goals of building the bridge he would fix up and rent all those houses out. It even makes sense from a money perspective to have the properties generating revenues.

Letting this neighborhood decline is in Moroun's best interest, because he can point to it and say, "You're trying to save that blighted street?" Nevermind the fact that MOROUN is the one that created the blight!
    Maroun created the blight? Lmfao

Quote Originally Posted by Gpwrangler View Post
    Youbetcha:

http://blogs.windsorstar.com/news/ho...bridge-company

http://www.canada.com/windsorstar/ne...9-834fcadbb86f

LMFAO ROFLCOPTER!

"MOROUN CREATED BLIGHT!?!? HAHA!! All he did was purchase every house on one side of the street and board them all up. What's wrong with boarded up houses?"

One moment, let me get my special kneepads I use when billionaires are around.

LMFAO ROFLCOPTER!

"MOROUN CREATED BLIGHT!?!? HAHA!! All he did was purchase every house on one side of the street and board them all up. What's wrong with boarded up houses?"

One moment, let me get my special kneepads I use when billionaires are around.
    You're right, those boarded houses look terrible but the abandoned DPS buildings and other neighborhood structures look awesome. Carry on

You're right, those boarded houses look terrible but the abandoned DPS buildings and other neighborhood structures look awesome. Carry on
    What do the boarded up DPS buildings have to do with the homes that Matty bought and boarded up in Windsor?

Are you saying that what Matty did in Windsor is OK? That you don't have any issues with him buying up one side of the street and just boarding it up instead of at least trying to rent out the houses until he gets approval to build the bridge that he's never going to get approval for?

What do the boarded up DPS buildings have to do with the homes that Matty bought and boarded up in Windsor?

Are you saying that what Matty did in Windsor is OK? That you don't have any issues with him buying up one side of the street and just boarding it up instead of at least trying to rent out the houses until he gets approval to build the bridge that he's never going to get approval for?
    They look boarded up and properly secured to me, which is more than I can say for the buildings I mentioned. Hard to throw stones...

Yup. http://blogs.windsorstar.com/news/yo...he-billionaire

The homes were maintained and rented for awhile but Moroun eventually kicked all the renters out and let them rot.