Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Thread: Fatburgers

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by jw101 View Post
    Lucky you, you got an entire post on Eater! http://detroit.eater.com/archives/20...-fatburger.php
    Irresponsible reporting. They should had waited a week or so to read the difference of opinions of the place; not just the first opinion that was blogged a few moments later

Quote Originally Posted by stasu1213 View Post
    Irresponsible reporting. They should had waited a week or so to read the difference of opinions of the place; not just the first opinion that was blogged a few moments later
    I am not sure I would consider a blogger known as Detroit Eater to be real journalism. Just some snarky dude who likes to eat.

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitPlanner View Post
    I am not sure I would consider a blogger known as Detroit Eater to be real journalism. Just some snarky dude who likes to eat.
    Eater is one of the most noteworthy food blogs in the country with outlets in most major cities. If you care about the food scene in the area, you should be happy they decided to set up camp here. Victoria the editor is a gem.

Quote Originally Posted by eliboyer View Post
    Eater is one of the most noteworthy food blogs in the country with outlets in most major cities. If you care about the food scene in the area, you should be happy they decided to set up camp here. Victoria the editor is a gem.
    You're right. If expensive chains like Fatburger is what they write about, I don't care.