Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    My point is he was ONLY a member of the DNC to run for President; he was an Independent until 2015 and then went back to being one in 2016 after the election. He was gaming the system as badly as anyone

He reminds me of a reincarnated Mussolini.

Welcome to Trump World. While democrats and their media are wallowing in their own bile, hatred and lies, Donald is doing stuff and loving it and laughing at them. Typically, Illegals/migrants and "refugees" are way down and he hasn't passed any legislation on it yet. Let's hope the democrats can keep it up until the mid-term elections so they reap the reward they deserve for their efforts. Hope they don't make themselves ill before we get there. Also let's hope Pelosi, Schumer et al can hold on to their "leadership" positions.
    Last edited by coracle; May-10-17 at 01:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by coracle View Post
    Welcome to Trump World. While democrats and their media are wallowing in their own bile, hatred and lies, Donald is doing stuff and loving it and laughing at them. Typically, Illegals/migrants and "refugees" are way down and he hasn't passed any legislation on it yet. Let's hope the democrats can keep it up until the mid-term elections so they reap the reward they deserve for their efforts. Hope they don't make themselves ill before we get there. Also let's hope Pelosi, Schumer et al can hold on to their "leadership" positions.
    dick-tatorship is next to godliness.

"I have long believed that a President can fire an FBI director for any reason, or for no reason at all.”"I’m not going to spend time on the decision or the way it was executed." “I hope you won’t either. It is done, and I will be fine, although I will miss you and the mission deeply.”

-Former FBI Director James Comey 5/10/17 as reported by CNN

"I do not have confidence in [[Comey) any longer," -Sen. Chuck Schumer 11/2/16
    "Maybe [[Comey is) not in the right job," -Pelosi 11/2/16
    Asked if Comey should resign. "Of course, yes," -Harry Ried 12/10/16
    "The FBI director has no credibility," -Rep. Maxine Waters

Last edited by oladub; May-10-17 at 11:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by oladub View Post
    "I have long believed that a President can fire an FBI director for any reason, or for no reason at all.”"I’m not going to spend time on the decision or the way it was executed." “I hope you won’t either. It is done, and I will be fine, although I will miss you and the mission deeply.”

It does not matter the only thought is the one of the day,I can stab you in the back today and tomorrow everything will be peachy like it never happened.

Flip flop like a catfish on a hot tin roof.

This, of course, is not the issue. I'm surprised it keeps being discussed like it's a valid counterpoint. He should have been cut loose, yes. Long ago. But he wasn't. He wasn't until now, much deeper into the investigation. That is an ethical issue. This issue is not that he was canned. It is the timing.

Let's grow up and think critically.

Quote Originally Posted by noise View Post
    This, of course, is not the issue. I'm surprised it keeps being discussed like it's a valid counterpoint. He should have been cut loose, yes. Long ago. But he wasn't. He wasn't until now, much deeper into the investigation. That is an ethical issue. This issue is not that he was canned. It is the timing.

Trump would have been getting just as much flak from the Left [[Probably even more) if he had canned Comey the day after the inauguration.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnny5 View Post
    Trump would have been getting just as much flak from the Left [[Probably even more) if he had canned Comey the day after the inauguration.
    Likely. But we'll never know. The point is that the argument presented was basically garbage.

The democrats and media are so stupid and blindly consumed by hate that they don't see the irony of Trump firing Comey "because he's getting too close to finding [[the non existent) collusion with the Russians" on the very same day he was receiving the Russian Foreign Minister at the WH. I'm sure they were both laughing at the democrats from behind closed doors over a vodka.

Trump is pulling their chain and reveling in it.

Quote Originally Posted by noise View Post

Let's go to one of your leaders, Maxine Waters, for a dose of her most recent critical thinking. Rep. Waters wanted Comey fired until she didn't but now she has qualified that. "If [[Hillary) had won the White House, I believe that given what he did to her, and what he tried to do, she should have fired him. Yes.) -5/10/17

I don't know if it's 'the' issue, at least with you, but Democratic hypocricy is an issue. It was amazing to witness the turn around of Democratic pillars who days before were lamenting Hillary's loss as being due to Comey all shifting direction and narrative in unison. Now we are to pretend that if only Comey had stayed around a little longer, the failed Russian behind every tree narrative would be flushed out. Personally, I liked detente with Russia even before the Democratic Party became the new home of neocons under SOS Clinton and President Obama.

While Democrats, save Tulsi Gabbard and maybe Bernie, have been making a mess of detente and are trying to grab hold of any passing barge promising to vilify Trump and Russia, Russia's foreign minister Lavrov reported that his meeting with Trump went well.

"I would say that our dialogue as of now is free from ideology that was very typical for [Barack] Obama's administration. "Both Mr Trump and the secretary of state of his administration, as I realized today once again, are businesslike people and they want to reach agreements.""The goal of both President Trump and [Russian] President [Vladimir] Putin is to have concrete results which will be tangible and which will allow us to alleviate problems, including on the international agenda."

The US press was so busy trying to make an issue of the legal firing of Comey that it must not have had time to cover the good news that Trump and Lavrov stepped back and away from a nuclear Armageddon. A Trump-Puting meeting is now scheduled for July. The Wash. Post, owned by the world's richest man, described the Lavrov meeting as 'strange'. The NY Times used the word 'awkward'. If Democrats and establishment Republicans want to continue to be irrelevant and have tantrums in their imaginary neocon world, that's ok but try not to break any furniture.

If Democrats and establishment Republicans want to continue to be irrelevant and have tantrums in their imaginary neocon world, that's ok but try not to break any furniture.
    And what world are you from?

We come in peace, until 10-6- 16.

Let's go to one of your leaders, Maxine Waters, for a dose of her most recent critical thinking. Rep. Waters wanted Comey fired until she didn't but now she has qualified that. "If [[Hillary) had won the White House, I believe that given what he did to her, and what he tried to do, she should have fired him. Yes.) -5/10/17

I don't know if it's 'the' issue, at least with you, but Democratic hypocricy is an issue. It was amazing to witness the turn around of Democratic pillars who days before were lamenting Hillary's loss as being due to Comey all shifting direction and narrative in unison. Now we are to pretend that if only Comey had stayed around a little longer, the failed Russian behind every tree narrative would be flushed out. Personally, I liked detente with Russia even before the Democratic Party became the new home of neocons under SOS Clinton and President Obama.

While Democrats, save Tulsi Gabbard and maybe Bernie, have been making a mess of detente and are trying to grab hold of any passing barge promising to vilify Trump and Russia, Russia's foreign minister Lavrov reported that his meeting with Trump went well.

"I would say that our dialogue as of now is free from ideology that was very typical for [Barack] Obama's administration. "Both Mr Trump and the secretary of state of his administration, as I realized today once again, are businesslike people and they want to reach agreements.""The goal of both President Trump and [Russian] President [Vladimir] Putin is to have concrete results which will be tangible and which will allow us to alleviate problems, including on the international agenda."

The US press was so busy trying to make an issue of the legal firing of Comey that it must not have had time to cover the good news that Trump and Lavrov stepped back and away from a nuclear Armageddon. A Trump-Puting meeting is now scheduled for July. The Wash. Post, owned by the world's richest man, described the Lavrov meeting as 'strange'. The NY Times used the word 'awkward'. If Democrats and establishment Republicans want to continue to be irrelevant and have tantrums in their imaginary neocon world, that's ok but try not to break any furniture.
    I quit reading after you claimed Maxine Waters was one of my leaders.

Or we could have had Eva Peron [[Ms. Clinton)... what a nightmare of NON-CHOICES!

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Last edited by Zacha341; May-11-17 at 04:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    Or we could have had Eva Peron [[Ms. Clinton)... what a nightmare of NON-CHOICES!

The difference is with Eva,she is still loved and honored 50 some years after her passing,50 years from now Hillary will be remembered in case studies about elections.

I wonder if they replaced the FBI director with a Hoover wannabe if the movie celebrities would be backing him.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Donald Chump is a major failure.