Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

I don't believe the "My son's account was hacked" excuse for a second. The idiot has the right to say stupid things, but he also should realize that they come with consequences. If these were my friends and family in the pics I would be out front picketing until the son publicly apologized at the very least and probably would not step foot into the place again unless he was fired.
    Last edited by Johnnny5; April-24-13 at 10:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnny5 View Post
    I don't believe the "My son's account was hacked" excuse for a second. The idiot has the right to say stupid things, but he also should realize that they come with consequences. If these were my friends and family in the pics I would be out front picketing until the son publicly apologized at the very least and probably would not step foot into the place again unless he was fired.

Supposedly the father fired him....

Quote Originally Posted by Detroit Stylin View Post
    Supposedly the father fired him....
    Until this blows over then he'll be back. In the meantime I'm sure pops it keeping money in his son's pockets. People can bitch about the patrons at some of these stores but I have found that the owners [[certainly not all but a lot) are worse. I've known people who've owned a few stores like this and the contempt they have for their customers is appaling

Quote Originally Posted by jt1 View Post
    Until this blows over then he'll be back. In the meantime I'm sure pops it keeping money in his son's pockets. People can bitch about the patrons at some of these stores but I have found that the owners [[certainly not all but a lot) are worse. I've known people who've owned a few stores like this and the contempt they have for their customers is appaling
    The state of the vast majority of the stores is even worse. I can barely stomach going into my corner party store, which sucks because it's only like 5 houses away. What really gets me is the places that let open-air drug dealing happen outside or even inside.

It works both ways. If you create a decent, clean environment with halfway decent product in your stores then you will attract halfway decent people.

This isn't Faces of Wal-Mart. That's customers taking pictures of other customers. These are the very people who own/run the stores taking pictures of unsuspecting customers, who they are making a living off of. This is all besides the fact that these are human beings who you would think deserve respect as such.

And really, as Chaldeans, they're a minority too. In Iraq, a very persecuted minority, and here I'm sure they face discrimination and distrust from others as well. Yet it's cool to be racist, so long as it's the other guy? Have a little self-awareness, at least.

Quote Originally Posted by jt1 View Post
    I must agree with that. That seems to be the case since people's memories seem to get shorter and shorter...