Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

It's abhorrent. Never saw ANY Republicans speak out about the multiple fake assassinations, lynchings, etc. of Obama:
    https://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-bl...effigy-outrage

Not to mention the numerous REAL death threats, plots, and assassination attempts.

If you didn't speak out then, STFU now

Quote Originally Posted by rb336 View Post
    It's abhorrent. Never saw ANY Republicans speak out about the multiple fake assassinations, lynchings, etc. of Obama:
    https://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-bl...effigy-outrage

Not to mention the numerous REAL death threats, plots, and assassination attempts.

If you didn't speak out then, STFU now

Some tend to have a bad memory. And it still continues to this day. Why was/is he hated so much? Honestly, my first thought is because he was the first black president. First thing out of McConnell's mouth..."my number one priority is make him a one term president"
    Last edited by Maof; August-20-19 at 02:40 PM.

^^^ PLEASE GO KICK BRICKS! Posts and links regarding news, politics and opinions will go forward withstanding your unyielding, childish and unnecessary nasty remarks.

I don't condone death treats regarding ANY president [[shall I present a list of links, and former posts to prove that? Umm, nope), especially re. former president Obama where the concern was really high.

As an independent I don't hold forth favoritism to either party or doxy when it comes to such crassness.

Apparently you do.
    Last edited by Zacha341; August-20-19 at 02:07 PM.