Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

I don't have a job, and I don't have any money. But you gotta give me a mortgage.

Yeah, right.

What? You don't believe in the equity of outcome view? Everyone deserves the same no matter what they put forth or do.

What's the matter with you!?

Quote Originally Posted by Ray1936 View Post
    I don't have a job, and I don't have any money. But you gotta give me a mortgage.

Yeah, right.

Mortgage Companies these days need to know what income and credit ratings you have in order to lend their monies to you. You better a career with a working salary, less debt means good credit points and how to come up with a tight budget plan to pay off the mortgage.

When it comes to black folks want to buy a good decent home. Those mortgage companies don't need to look your income that you have. They just look at your black face and your attitude. You may or mostly may not get the loan.

Even Mortgage companies want to expect poor and black people to look for a home in ghettohoods or neighborhoods in transition from white to black. I have seen it when I took a tip toe to some bedroom suburbs.

Eastpointe, Harper Woods, Warren, Oak Park, Southfield, West Bloomfield TWP. Farmington Hills, Redford TWP. Inkster, Romulus, Taylor, Van Buren TWP, Westland, Bellville, Sumpter TWP, Ypsilanti, Mt. Clemens, Roseville, River Rouge and Ecorse. Are those target hoods that mortgage companies wants black folks to buy those homes cheap and loan cheap.
    Last edited by Danny; November-04-20 at 07:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray1936 View Post

Yeah, right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    What? You don't believe in the equity of outcome view? Everyone deserves the same no matter what they put forth or do.

What's the matter with you!?
    Sweet way to broad-brush paint Detroit residents as lazy bums instead of actually addressing the issues.